Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Communists make lists

Comments

• Options
    RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    PHD_Dawg said:

op would have literally been a brownshirt in weimar germany

why is he still allowed to exist here?

lol, because this website is poor and its owner will take a dollar from anyone

I know your being sarktastic but Sled is a fellow freeloader. He's the token closeted gay cowboy. He's harmless and is mostly here just to touch leather boots underneath the bathroom stall.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,463
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2020
    RedRocket said:

PHD_Dawg said:

I know your being sarktastic but Sled is a fellow freeloader. He's the token closeted gay cowboy. He's harmless and is mostly here just to touch leather boots underneath the bathroom stall.
    Yep harmless as can be!

Some people can attest to my harmlessness. Some are incapable of speaking.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

RedRocket said:

PHD_Dawg said:

Yep harmless as can be!

Regale us with your BDSM stories.
  • Options
    RedRocket said:

Sledog said:

RedRocket said:

PHD_Dawg said:

Yep harmless as can be!

Regale us with your BDSM stories.
    Not into your leather boy world. Sorry. Bearswin said he's game.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    RedRocket said:

PHD_Dawg said:

He was a cop. He wasn’t some politician who offers nothing productive to society by spending the money of people who work to enrich their donors and family.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    RedRocket said:

PHD_Dawg said:

Gay jokes? What a fag.

• Options

RedRocket said:

PHD_Dawg said:

Gay jokes? What a fag.

Gay jokes are 81% of the content here. For example some would describe this defensive post of yours as "tonguing Sled's asshole".
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Personally, I’m in a letting go of the anger phase but I see nothing wrong with the message of holding people accountable for their actions. It’s not like she’s calling to behead people like Steve Brannon did. Or talking about shooting people in the head like multiple cops have been.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,549
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    PHD_Dawg said:

Except for the four people who donated between $129-$178 in 2020 to be unbanned and whom I refunded
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,219
    USMChawk said:

Personally, I’m in a letting go of the anger phase but I see nothing wrong with the message of holding people accountable for their actions. It’s not like she’s calling to behead people like Steve Brannon did. Or talking about shooting people in the head like multiple cops have been.

So you have no problem with lists whose sole purpose is vengeance for political differences? Hey @DerekJohnson , I’m wondering if you could provide me a list of names and addresses, of all the leftists on this site? When the time comes, I’ll make sure they’re “held accountable for their actions”.
    #metoo.

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,549
    Founders Club
    To those of you in Rio Linda, CA, the preceding post was a joke.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,287
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If they want a fight we fight

No big deal
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

USMChawk said:

So you have no problem with lists whose sole purpose is vengeance for political differences? Hey @DerekJohnson , I’m wondering if you could provide me a list of names and addresses, of all the leftists on this site? When the time comes, I’ll make sure they’re “held accountable for their actions”.
    Check your PMs
    WOW! did not expect.

Thanks! Derek!
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,472
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

The Left, over time, ends up in Fascist dictatorships and eliminating political opponents.

This is how they get there.

As does extreme conservatism. Take any ideology far enough and it leads to authoritarianism. Try finding a new thought outside of your tiny dark corner of the internet before parroting more empty words.
    He's incapable
    Rich coming from a stereotype.
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    RedRocket said:

RedRocket said:

PHD_Dawg said:

Gay jokes? What a fag.

Gay jokes are 81% of the content here. For example some would describe this defensive post of yours as "tonguing Sled's asshole".
    Some would describe your screen name as "wanking your dog". Odd hobbies you have.