Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

President Harris will speak to the Nation tonight

doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
edited November 2020 in Tug Tavern
With the full weight of the Media complex behind them as WINNERS 2020.

Blue checks are in Full on Spin mode. Anything goes.

Support for Trump is silenced.

Trump has been shut off. Rush Limbaugh goes into Treatment on Monday. Probably his last two radio hours right now. Michael Medved, Shapiro and othe “Conservatives” are full in Never Trumping for the good of their careers.

This is what a coup looks like. I don’t see ACB standing in the way of this freight train. She has family and a Big career ahead of her.

Is Trump going to call out the Military? Not one that will follow the Loser at the ballot box.

Roberts will write the opinion. 5-4
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/biden-harris-address-nation-tonight-reports/

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    Election = Coup

You're quite the "American".
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    Yeah but (insert GOP hope here) in 2024 will get it done!!!!!!11111!!!!
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    HHusky said:

Election = Coup

Yes, I am. Thanks for noticing.

Biden wins, I’m not screaming. I accept the results of the election. Kamala Harris is my President.

I’m just one guy nobody cares about with a fleeting voice, shooting the shit with my Internet Friends in the Tug while living through a sea of change. I’ll continue to hold my opinions and go about my daily life just like before until the train arrives.

Until then, I won’t be locked and loaded, won’t be dressed in camo, no face paint.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    HHusky said:

Election = Coup

The attempted coup was Obama, Biden, and the corrupt DOJ with the Collusion lie. Be happy, H. All of that gets memory-holed now. There is zero chance the Left could allow Biden to lose. Third-world corruption.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2020/09/29/cia-told-obama-of-claim-clinton-conjured-trump-russia-scandal-spy-chief/amp/

Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe on Tuesday revealed a bombshell allegation that Hillary Clinton ordered “a campaign plan to stir up a scandal” by linking President Trump to Russia in 2016 — and that then-President Barack Obama knew about her possible role.

Ratcliffe disclosed the information in a letter published by Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) just hours before Trump debates Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden, who was vice president at the time.

Clinton’s alleged July 2016 plot would tar Trump by “tying him to [Russian President Vladimir] Putin and the Russians’ hacking of the Democratic National Committee,” Ratcliffe wrote Graham, the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Handwritten notes by then-CIA Director John Brennan, who now is a fiery anti-Trump commentator, say that Brennan briefed Obama on “alleged approval by Hillary Clinton on July 26, 2016 of a proposal from one of her foreign policy advisors to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by Russian security services.”
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    I got into an argument with a buddy about this yesterday who kept telling me about Forensic Accounting Reports By Experts

He droned on and on about all the Overwhelming Evidence.

I said, this is Politics. Biden owns perception. The minute you had to move to Forensic Accounting Reports, you lost the game.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    lol

Go have some applesauce or a pudding cup.
    Trump needed Arizona and or Nevada to flip to keep the recount hope alive in Georgia. Everything broke Biden and with no support from anyone its a done deal. It started with the over night in Michigan but certainly a fine governor like Whitman who is ignoring her own Supreme Court to keep draconian restrictions in place wouldn't be part of any malarkey

We need to trust our leaders and continue to be guided by science and do what we are told to do and someday we might be allowed to have some freedoms back

Trump needed Arizona and or Nevada to flip to keep the recount hope alive in Georgia. Everything broke Biden and with no support from anyone its a done deal. It started with the over night in Michigan but certainly a fine governor like Whitman who is ignoring her own Supreme Court to keep draconian restrictions in place wouldn't be part of any malarkey

We need to trust our leaders and continue to be guided by science and do what we are told to do and someday we might be allowed to have some freedoms back

Race rhymes with base.

Resentments = Evidence

#Orwell
    HHusky said:

Race rhymes with base.

Resentments = Evidence

#Orwell
    Seems like you have spent 5 years resenting that Trump won and spreading lies and believing wild conspiracy theories time after time that made you look like a fool

There is nothing in my post that isn't true. Nothing

HHusky said:

Race rhymes with base.

Resentments = Evidence

#Orwell
    Seems like you have spent 5 years resenting that Trump won and spreading lies and believing wild conspiracy theories time after time that made you look like a fool

Only sweet death will ever cure my embarrassment for my countrymen who elected an ass clown President because they were angry at the world having changed since the 1940s.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    NOT MY PRESIDENT
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Race rhymes with base.

Resentments = Evidence

#Orwell

Only sweet death will ever cure my embarrassment for my countrymen who elected an ass clown President because they were angry at the world having changed since the 1940s.
    You voted for a dementia patient that flew his meth head son around the world as a bag man as he sold out America. A politician right out of the 40's. Trump was never about resentment it was about possibility. And he got more minority votes than any GOP since 1960. White racists and outright fraud put Joe over the top

You have no capacity for embarrassment
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,943
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Race rhymes with base.

Resentments = Evidence

#Orwell

By every measure Biden is every bit as big an ass-clown who promotes policies you claim you don't support. Save your embarrassment for yourself Dazzler.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Race rhymes with base.

Resentments = Evidence

#Orwell

Trump was never about resentment it was about possibility.
    The possibility that Mexicans are rapists.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Race rhymes with base.

Resentments = Evidence

#Orwell

Of course that's what you believe. The most open racist left since puppy disappeared
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Race rhymes with base.

Resentments = Evidence

#Orwell

80% of all women crossing the border illegally are raped. Who is doing that raping Dazzler?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Race rhymes with base.

Resentments = Evidence

#Orwell

80% of all women crossing the border illegally are raped. Who is doing that raping Dazzler?
    White supremacists trying to make the coyotes look bad
    Joe Biden isn't president today without white votes and a lot of them

And we know who white people vote for
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Race rhymes with base.

Resentments = Evidence

#Orwell

Apparently all the Mexicans are. According to you.
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Race rhymes with base.

Resentments = Evidence

#Orwell

Apparently all the Mexicans are. According to you.
    And this Kunt was just giving me shit about not answering one of his questions. I never said all the Mexicans are rapist why do you lie Dazzler? But someone is raping those women, who do suspect they are Dazzler? Why the Kunt act Dazzler? Question too tough for you? For such a mouthy little bitch you sure struggle with directly answering questions.