Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

President Harris will speak to the Nation tonight

2»

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Trump needed Arizona and or Nevada to flip to keep the recount hope alive in Georgia. Everything broke Biden and with no support from anyone its a done deal. It started with the over night in Michigan but certainly a fine governor like Whitman who is ignoring her own Supreme Court to keep draconian restrictions in place wouldn't be part of any malarkey

We need to trust our leaders and continue to be guided by science and do what we are told to do and someday we might be allowed to have some freedoms back

Race rhymes with base.

Resentments = Evidence

#Orwell
    Seems like you have spent 5 years resenting that Trump won and spreading lies and believing wild conspiracy theories time after time that made you look like a fool

There is nothing in my post that isn't true. Nothing
    Only sweet death will ever cure my embarrassment for my countrymen who elected an ass clown President because they were angry at the world having changed since the 1940s.
    Trump was never about resentment it was about possibility.
    The possibility that Mexicans are rapists.
    80% of all women crossing the border illegally are raped. Who is doing that raping Dazzler?
    Apparently all the Mexicans are. According to you.
    And this Kunt was just giving me shit about not answering one of his questions. I never said all the Mexicans are rapist why do you lie Dazzler? But someone is raping those women, who do suspect they are Dazzler? Why the Kunt act Dazzler? Question too tough for you? For such a mouthy little bitch you sure struggle with directly answering questions.
    Logic ain't your strong suit, blob.

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,943
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Trump needed Arizona and or Nevada to flip to keep the recount hope alive in Georgia. Everything broke Biden and with no support from anyone its a done deal. It started with the over night in Michigan but certainly a fine governor like Whitman who is ignoring her own Supreme Court to keep draconian restrictions in place wouldn't be part of any malarkey

We need to trust our leaders and continue to be guided by science and do what we are told to do and someday we might be allowed to have some freedoms back

Race rhymes with base.

Resentments = Evidence

#Orwell
    Seems like you have spent 5 years resenting that Trump won and spreading lies and believing wild conspiracy theories time after time that made you look like a fool

There is nothing in my post that isn't true. Nothing
    Only sweet death will ever cure my embarrassment for my countrymen who elected an ass clown President because they were angry at the world having changed since the 1940s.
    Trump was never about resentment it was about possibility.
    The possibility that Mexicans are rapists.
    80% of all women crossing the border illegally are raped. Who is doing that raping Dazzler?
    Apparently all the Mexicans are. According to you.
    And this Kunt was just giving me shit about not answering one of his questions. I never said all the Mexicans are rapist why do you lie Dazzler? But someone is raping those women, who do suspect they are Dazzler? Why the Kunt act Dazzler? Question too tough for you? For such a mouthy little bitch you sure struggle with directly answering questions.
    Logic ain't your strong suit, blob.

And there's the white flag. As a said, for such a mouthy little Kunt you sure have problems answer questions.