Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Biden on voter fraud

Comments

• LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300
    So for all the dementia deniers, what was joe trying to say when he did the gaff of gaffs?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,943

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Joey Salads video or fuck off!

When can we expect the cure for cancer, ”UC-Bakersfield?” Should be Priority One if Joe has the goods.

https://youtu.be/_A6V6wxc81s
    That's the Dazzler's guy. Dazzler can you tell me the policies Biden and the Rats are pushing that you support? Because every time I try to pin you down on a particular policy you claim you don't support that. So just what exactly do you support?
    I support progressive taxation, reasonable regulation of business and the rule of law.

You voted for Individual 1.
    So you really can't cite any policy being pushed by Biden that you support. It's really just a personality thing with you. Got it. We have progressive taxation now. We still have plenty of regulation on business and if you truly support the rule of law you wouldn't have excused what the Rats did to Trump with the phony Russian collusion fraud. You wouldn't have defended what was done to Flynn.

Your entire existence is based upon lies you tell yourself Dazzler.
    I was also voting against Individual 1. I never said otherwise.

And we don't have anything remotely resembling progressive taxation. We haven't for decades.

As I said, you love to lie to yourself. Top 50% of all income earners pay 98% of all income taxes. Top 10% of all income earners pay 70% of all income taxes, but according to the Dazzler this isn't even remotely a progressive rate of taxation.

Being both a liar and moron isn't very attractive Dazzler.
    You do know that those statistics don't speak to the issue. Don't you?

Maybe you really don't.
    It’s almost like this guy enjoys being humiliated.

A true masochist.
    The funny thing is how smugly he believes how much smarter he is then everyone else.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

When can we expect the cure for cancer, ”UC-Bakersfield?” Should be Priority One if Joe has the goods.

That's the Dazzler's guy. Dazzler can you tell me the policies Biden and the Rats are pushing that you support? Because every time I try to pin you down on a particular policy you claim you don't support that. So just what exactly do you support?
    I support progressive taxation, reasonable regulation of business and the rule of law.

So you really can't cite any policy being pushed by Biden that you support. It's really just a personality thing with you. Got it. We have progressive taxation now. We still have plenty of regulation on business and if you truly support the rule of law you wouldn't have excused what the Rats did to Trump with the phony Russian collusion fraud. You wouldn't have defended what was done to Flynn.

And we don't have anything remotely resembling progressive taxation. We haven't for decades.

As I said, you love to lie to yourself. Top 50% of all income earners pay 98% of all income taxes. Top 10% of all income earners pay 70% of all income taxes, but according to the Dazzler this isn't even remotely a progressive rate of taxation.

Maybe you really don't.
    That's a good Kunt, never admit you were talking out your ass. Those statistics speak directly to the issue and you know it that's why you now avoid the issue and try to change the topic.

What percentage of all income taxes should the top 10% of income earners pay in order to make our taxation rate more progressive Dazzler? Give me a fucking number and try to answer a question for once in your pathetic life Dazzler.
    You continue to talk about share of taxation, not rates of taxation.

Capital should not be preferred to work. Preferential rates of taxation on capital should be eliminated. There is no good policy reason for it. The effective rate of taxation on the top 1% filers is approximately 27%. At a time when we are running massive deficits, that is too low and it is that low as a direct result of this preference for capital. The argument that taxing investment income as ordinary income will stifle economic activity in nonsense and does not hold up under scrutiny.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Maybe you really don't.

A true masochist.
    The funny thing is how smugly he believes how much smarter he is then everyone else.
    After interacting with the guy for five years, I can’t think of an instance where I thought “this guy is pretty sharp.” Whenever he steps outside of a pithy insult or a copy/paste, he gets exposed.

You can’t hide a high intelligence for five years, even on an anonymous forum.

This is who he is. A delusional liar with at best an average intellect. There is no JD, there is no MBA, there is no successful business. He didn’t even know about death being certificates submitted to states.
    edited November 2020
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Maybe you really don't.
    That's a good Kunt, never admit you were talking out your ass. Those statistics speak directly to the issue and you know it that's why you now avoid the issue and try to change the topic.

What percentage of all income taxes should the top 10% of income earners pay in order to make our taxation rate more progressive Dazzler? Give me a fucking number and try to answer a question for once in your pathetic life Dazzler.

Capital should not be preferred to work. Preferential rates of taxation on capital should be eliminated. There is no good policy reason for it. The effective rate of taxation on the top 1% filers is approximately 27%. At a time when we are running massive deficits, that is too low and it is that low as a direct result of this preference for capital. The argument that taxing investment income as ordinary income will stifle economic activity in nonsense and does not hold up under scrutiny.
    Are you going to credit the work of the Leftist Tax Policy Center, or just pretend you came up with that all on your own as you re-worded someone else’s opinion?

https://www.taxpolicycenter.org/taxvox/effective-income-tax-rates-have-fallen-top-one-percent-world-war-ii

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Maybe you really don't.

Are you going to credit the work of the Leftist Tax Policy Center, or just pretend you came up with that all on your own as you re-worded someone else’s opinion?

https://www.taxpolicycenter.org/taxvox/effective-income-tax-rates-have-fallen-top-one-percent-world-war-ii
    Surprised you didn't know I was actually expressing the original GOP position on the subject, Ivan.

More Taft than Lenin.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    All Dems are fags. All rinos are even worse
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Maybe you really don't.

Surprised you didn't know I was actually expressing the original GOP position on the subject, Ivan.

More Taft than Lenin.
    “Original GOP position.” It isn’t the position of today. Keep plagiarizing, though. You and Joe have that in common.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,541 Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Maybe you really don't.

A true masochist.
    When you get paid to shit poast, what difference does it make?

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Maybe you really don't.

Your claim was that our taxation rate isn't even remotely progressive. You talked out your ass. You now try and move the goal posts to talk about the taxation rates for investment income.

Fuck off Dazzler. What percentage of all income taxes should the top 10% of income earners pay in order for us to have a progressive rate of taxation Dazzler? Answer the fucking question for once in your pathetic life Dazzler.
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Maybe you really don't.

What percentage of all income taxes should the top 10% of income earners pay in order for us to have a progressive rate of taxation Dazzler?
    So even having pointed out the disconnect in your question, you double down. Not smart. But very Daddy.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Maybe you really don't.

More Taft than Lenin.
    “Original GOP position.” It isn’t the position of today.
    That's actually the point, Olga.

• BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,156
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Maybe you really don't.

Are you pretending that poor people have investments?
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Maybe you really don't.

More Taft than Lenin.

You don’t have a point. You plagiarized someone else's work, got challenged by Bob, and now you’ve been doing your usual Head Up Your Butt Strut since because you are too stupid to formulate your own opinions.

It’s always entertaining seeing what a Lightweight you are when you try and engage with someone else.

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Maybe you really don't.

Are you pretending that poor people have investments?
    Hardly. And?

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Maybe you really don't.

More Taft than Lenin.

You don’t have a point. You plagiarized someone else's work, got challenged by Bob, and now you’ve been doing your usual Head Up Your Butt Strut since because you are too stupid to formulate your own opinions.

It’s always entertaining seeing what a Lightweight you are when you try and engage with someone else.
    I'm just glad to know you can find people who agree with me.

I wasn't insecure enough to doubt it.
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Maybe you really don't.

What percentage of all income taxes should the top 10% of income earners pay in order for us to have a progressive rate of taxation Dazzler?
    So even having pointed out the disconnect in your question, you double down. Not smart. But very Daddy.
    The only disconnect is with what you actually said, and your kunt act response as you run like a scalded dog from the question you were asked.
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Maybe you really don't.

The only disconnect is with what you actually said, and your kunt act response as you run like a scalded dog from the question you were asked.
    Okay. You win. I'm not going to answer your irrelevant question.

Congratulations!
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Maybe you really don't.

Okay. You win. I'm not going to answer your irrelevant question.

Congratulations!
    Amazing how often a question if answered, would expose you as the lying fool you are is determined to be "irrelevant" solely by you. You talked out your fucking ass Dazzler. You have nearly 1/2 of all income earners in this country pay nearly ZERO Federal income taxes but according to Dazzler the lying Kunt our system of taxation isn't even remotely progressive.

Why not just say that it's not as progressive as you like Kunt? Because it already is very progressive, despite your lie to the contrary. Take the fucking L Dazzler.
    Still haven’t heard any sort of rational explanation for this after H and Bob detailed the thread.

https://youtu.be/MA8a2g6tTp0