Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Biden on voter fraud

13»

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,104 Standard Supporter
    Joe was simply telling the truth. We know Obunghole cheated as well.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Thing is, all of his speeches were taped.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Joey Salads video or fuck off!

When can we expect the cure for cancer, ”UC-Bakersfield?” Should be Priority One if Joe has the goods.

https://youtu.be/_A6V6wxc81s
    That's the Dazzler's guy. Dazzler can you tell me the policies Biden and the Rats are pushing that you support? Because every time I try to pin you down on a particular policy you claim you don't support that. So just what exactly do you support?
    I support progressive taxation, reasonable regulation of business and the rule of law.

You voted for Individual 1.
    So you really can't cite any policy being pushed by Biden that you support. It's really just a personality thing with you. Got it. We have progressive taxation now. We still have plenty of regulation on business and if you truly support the rule of law you wouldn't have excused what the Rats did to Trump with the phony Russian collusion fraud. You wouldn't have defended what was done to Flynn.

Your entire existence is based upon lies you tell yourself Dazzler.
    I was also voting against Individual 1. I never said otherwise.

And we don't have anything remotely resembling progressive taxation. We haven't for decades.

As I said, you love to lie to yourself. Top 50% of all income earners pay 98% of all income taxes. Top 10% of all income earners pay 70% of all income taxes, but according to the Dazzler this isn't even remotely a progressive rate of taxation.

Being both a liar and moron isn't very attractive Dazzler.
    You do know that those statistics don't speak to the issue. Don't you?

Maybe you really don't.
    It’s almost like this guy enjoys being humiliated.

A true masochist.
    The funny thing is how smugly he believes how much smarter he is then everyone else.
    There is no way he believes all the shit that he posts. He’s a troll and likes fucking with you guys and gets enjoyment out of that. I don’t think he’s a conservative trying to make liberals look bad, but he amps up his liberal ways for the attention. It’s really fucking lame.