Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

NBC calls it

2»

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club

thechatch said:

They’re happy because Queen Kamala sits at the ready.

She should have her hand on the Bible when Joe gets sworn in.

I think that would be a huge mistake. Maybe I'm a sexist pig who thinks all strong women sound shrill, but Kamala is just genuinely unlikeable. If the dems pick her she's getting blown the fuck out in '24. Pete Booty OTOH has been impressive in his rounds on Fox, and I think the dems would be much smarter to go with him. Maybe give him four years to guzzle rhino cum and build up his street cred with the blacks.

Or, better yet, #YangGang returns. I don't think any dem truly gets just how screwed over the blue collar working class in America has been these last three decades, and exactly why Trump appealed so much to them. Except for Yang. He's also smart enough to keep the identity politics at arms' length because he sees just how unappealing that is to broad swaths of the country.
    I liked Yang Gang a lot. Gabbard wasn't bad. They didn't have name recognition, were too honest, and the establishment suppressed them and elevated the senile establishment fuck and used a cold to run cover for him.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    The DNC just stole an election to put Captain Pike in the White House

I'm sure NEXT time they will run someone better

The AOC squad is just another special interest to exploit and ignore.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358

Just tuned in the Today show.

Trump on the road the next two years stumping for his disciples in the House and local elections. Dude ain't just going away quietly to Mar A Lago.

What's in it for him?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,541 Standard Supporter
    Trump sat down and forged understanding with Ice Cube

Nothing to say he wouldn’t do the same with the Wu Yang Gang Clan.

• DuckwithaboneDuckwithabone Member Posts: 272

The left is patting itself on the back for voting out a man who helped pass prison reform in favor of a man who wrote legislation to send those same folks to prison in the first place. They are giddy to elect a man who selected a woman who called him racist for not wanting bussing because he didn't want his kids to go to school in a jungle.

They're proud of themselves because in less than two years they will have the first female president whos family directly benefitted from slave ownership. They will be proud to call her president when she put thousands of black men in jail for minor drug offenses and laughed off smoking weed in college.

Antifa is not showing any signs of slowing down- how much patience will they have when they continue to burn police precincts, harass individuals and stop traffic?

Liberals are dancing because they ousted a man who halted travel to the country that brought us COVID in favor of a man who called him a xenophobe for that action.

Good luck libs- looking forward to Nikki Haley in 2024

All those reasons and so much more. Pure giddiness.