Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Wasn't someone just talking about the dumb things Republicans believe?

2»

Comments

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Unlike the complete list of garbage our new friend listed checkout Joy Reid's take on the election.

MSNBC host Joy Reid said Wednesday that “there’s a great amount of racism and anti-blackness” in the United States, as made evident by the close presidential race, which she called “disappointing.”

“I think partly because we knew the red wave was a thing, the red mirage, I should say, we all knew it was coming,” Reid told host Rachel Maddow. “In the moment, it’s aggravating. And I think partly, and I said this last night, I do think it’s because we’ve been reporting for five years, Rachel, about Russia … undermining our national security, the impeachment, the racism, the Nazis, all of it and then COVID laying on top of it, [it] felt like a repudiation was coming.”

Amazing how such a racist country elected Obama twice.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/msnbcs-joy-reid-tight-presidential-race-shows-great-amount-of-racism-and-anti-blackness/

I'm surprised you took any meaning from that rant. It's entirely incoherent. That woman is a complete buffoon.
    Complete racist buffoon who has her own cable show and is allowed to spew her racist garbage daily to millions.

Can you come up with someone on the right that comes even close to her?
    A different sort of buffoon, with a different platform well outside the mainstream, and you might take issue with me saying he's on the right, arguing instead that he's on the moon, and I'd probaby agree. But Alex Jones was the first name that poppoed into my head.
    Wut?