Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Wasn't someone just talking about the dumb things Republicans believe?

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,943
Unlike the complete list of garbage our new friend listed checkout Joy Reid's take on the election.

MSNBC host Joy Reid said Wednesday that “there’s a great amount of racism and anti-blackness” in the United States, as made evident by the close presidential race, which she called “disappointing.”

“I think partly because we knew the red wave was a thing, the red mirage, I should say, we all knew it was coming,” Reid told host Rachel Maddow. “In the moment, it’s aggravating. And I think partly, and I said this last night, I do think it’s because we’ve been reporting for five years, Rachel, about Russia … undermining our national security, the impeachment, the racism, the Nazis, all of it and then COVID laying on top of it, [it] felt like a repudiation was coming.”

Amazing how such a racist country elected Obama twice.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/msnbcs-joy-reid-tight-presidential-race-shows-great-amount-of-racism-and-anti-blackness/

Comments

• georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,922 Swaye's Wigwam
    And a black woman who if voted in as VP will be Prez in less than two years.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,541 Standard Supporter
    Joy's level of tard is epic.

How the FUCK does she explain the massive shift in brown and black voters this cycle?

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    edited November 2020
    Is this the one who hates queers?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,958
    SFGbob said:

Unlike the complete list of garbage our new friend listed checkout Joy Reid's take on the election.

MSNBC host Joy Reid said Wednesday that “there’s a great amount of racism and anti-blackness” in the United States, as made evident by the close presidential race, which she called “disappointing.”

“I think partly because we knew the red wave was a thing, the red mirage, I should say, we all knew it was coming,” Reid told host Rachel Maddow. “In the moment, it’s aggravating. And I think partly, and I said this last night, I do think it’s because we’ve been reporting for five years, Rachel, about Russia … undermining our national security, the impeachment, the racism, the Nazis, all of it and then COVID laying on top of it, [it] felt like a repudiation was coming.”

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/msnbcs-joy-reid-tight-presidential-race-shows-great-amount-of-racism-and-anti-blackness/

I'm surprised you took any meaning from that rant. It's entirely incoherent. That woman is a complete buffoon.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,943

SFGbob said:

I'm surprised you took any meaning from that rant. It's entirely incoherent. That woman is a complete buffoon.
    Complete racist buffoon who has her own cable show and is allowed to spew her racist garbage daily to millions.

Can you come up with someone on the right that comes even close to her?
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Complete racist buffoon who has her own cable show and is allowed to spew her racist garbage daily to millions.

A different sort of buffoon, with a different platform well outside the mainstream, and you might take issue with me saying he's on the right, arguing instead that he's on the moon, and I'd probaby agree. But Alex Jones was the first name that poppoed into my head.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

A different sort of buffoon, with a different platform well outside the mainstream, and you might take issue with me saying he's on the right, arguing instead that he's on the moon, and I'd probaby agree. But Alex Jones was the first name that poppoed into my head.
    Apples to dog shit. Good job
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Ok!!!
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    My only option is to marry a Cuban woman and keep the creeps legacy going

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Ok!!!
    So you think that comparing a guy with a pod cast who was fired, to someone one on a cable channel that’s been promoted is comparable?

Fuck off
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,215
    Ruth is apeshit
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Quite telling that you compare a “mainstream” cable host to a fringe kook like Jokes, isn’t it?

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Quite telling that you compare a “mainstream” cable host to a fringe kook like Jokes, isn’t it?
    Telling of what? That I couldn't come up with a better comparison? Apparently, yes.
    edited November 2020
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Ok!!!
    So you think that comparing a guy with a pod cast who was fired, to someone one on a cable channel that’s been promoted is comparable?

Fuck off
    This makes you angry? Like I said, first name that popped into my head.

What was it you wanted me to say here?

Edit: just realizing that I read your post wrong. I thought you wrote "Joy Behar", who is a complete buffoon. I've never listened to Joy Reid, and candidly didn't even know who she was until 20 seconds ago.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited November 2020

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Telling of what? That I couldn't come up with a better comparison? Apparently, yes.
    Telling of how the Left’s extremist kooks have network TV shows while the right’s have YouTube shows being banned. Leftist extremism is mainstream.

Wasn’t an attack on you, don’t twist.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Telling of how the Left’s extremist kooks have network TV shows while the right’s have YouTube shows being banned. Leftist extremism is mainstream.

Wasn’t an attack on you, don’t twist.
    Got it. That's a fair point.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Telling that you’re comparing apples to dog shit.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Telling that you’re comparing apples to dog shit.
    Just to be clear. This Joy person is the dogshit in your analogy right?