Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Michigan: Biden gets 138,339 consecutive votes

2»

Comments

• GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    HuskyJW said:

Goddamn

Every excuse is better than the last

Dumb Dumb Don can’t protect anything from anybody

This tug meltdown is fucking legendary
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

HuskyJW said:

Goddamn

Every excuse is better than the last

Dumb Dumb Don can’t protect anything from anybody

This tug meltdown is fucking legendary
    Explain this, please. I know you won’t even try, so it’s a rhetorical question.

———

Michigan turnout 66% - normal

Minnesota turnout 76% -slightly higher

Illinois turnout 71% - normal

Wisconsin 90% - previous high was 73% in 2004

Surrounding states normal? Whoever was in charge of voter fraud in WI fucked it all up.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,985

My theory

Don didnt want to be President again

He made this all happen

Can walk away blaming dirty dems

Come on. Why the 80hr work week campaigning like his life depended on it while Beijing Biden hid in his den? Trump wanted to win this election more than anyone. His mouth and his ego failed him in 2020. Had he steered messaging just a touch better on COVID, we’d be having a different conversation right now. Had COVID never happened(Thanks, China!) he’s have sailed to a second term without breaking a sweat.

The DNC did a masterful job with COVID...then they fucked the dog with BLM. Made up for it at the polling stations just in time to get the result they wanted.

It’s all Kabuki theatre now. Trump’s chances of a second term are about where they were a week ago, according to the idiot pollsters that had him losing by 200 EC votes. How fucking ironic is that?

Bottom line, it’s time for Mitch to be Mitch. 2 years to flip the house and let’s see Crenshaw/Scott in 2024.

In the meantime, I need to get in touch with my CPA.