Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Michigan: Biden gets 138,339 consecutive votes

NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
It’s a miracle. Stopped counting votes last night for awhile, too.

Twitter is deleting any posts that are sharing this information so I took a screenshot.

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,541 Standard Supporter
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,905 Swaye's Wigwam
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    How was that number a “typo?” They aren’t even close. Whoever was updating got sloppy and busted. These aren’t real votes, they are imaginary.
    The Democrats literally said Trump would be winning on Election Night. They knew this and now are brazenly cheating since they know how many votes are needed. It’s in plain sight.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,104 Standard Supporter

The Democrats literally said Trump would be winning on Election Night. They knew this and now are brazenly cheating since they know how many votes are needed. It’s in plain sight.

This is the real reson about the polls being so wrong. It would reinforce the cheat numbers.

Derek Duck is your source?

Derek Duck >> New York Times
    Derek Duck >> Syphilis >> New York Tims

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,943

Derek Duck is your source?

Derek Duck >> New York Times
    Derek Duck >> Syphilis >> New York Tims

If Trump can be investigated due to his joke about Russian trying to get Hillary's missing emails why can't we now launch and investigation over Joe's claim

“We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” Biden said in a clip posted to Instagram Oct. 24.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    The Democrats have to steal the Senate with the White House. They kept the House. So no impeachment or further investigation of the scandal of our lifetime - the spying on a political opponent by the democrat party led by Obama

Of Biden selling out America around the world

Take your pick. The Senate will be stolen the same way the White House is and then you have your Obamacare situation locked and loaded to get the guns. Two years to implement the plan

But hey Trump made some questionable tweets. Can't go for that. Oh no. I can't go for that

The Democrats have to steal the Senate with the White House. They kept the House. So no impeachment or further investigation of the scandal of our lifetime - the spying on a political opponent by the democrat party led by Obama

Of Biden selling out America around the world

Take your pick. The Senate will be stolen the same way the White House is and then you have your Obamacare situation locked and loaded to get the guns. Two years to implement the plan

But hey Trump made some questionable tweets. Can't go for that. Oh no. I can't go for that

Barr did his job by bleeding the clock with Durham, and now the biggest political scandal in my lifetime at least gets memory-holed. God Bless Chimerica.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,336 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2020
    Goddamn

Every excuse is better than the last

Dumb Dumb Don can’t protect anything from anybody
  • longduckdonglongduckdong Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,023 Swaye's Wigwam
    My theory

Don didnt want to be President again

He made this all happen

Can walk away blaming dirty dems

So it wasn't 153710 consecutive votes "just" 15710.. Odds are still astronomical against that happening.

That’s a great poont. Oh, it’s only almost 16,000 votes. Nothing to see here.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

So it wasn't 153710 consecutive votes "just" 15710.. Odds are still astronomical against that happening.

It's so obviously vote manipulation and they are doing it right out in the open. They don't care that we know. It's cool. We are making sure Biden wins. Do something to stop us. I actually respect the balls on them. GOP, losers that they are, would never do anything for a win.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    edited November 2020
    Swaye said:

It's so obviously vote manipulation and they are doing it right out in the open. They don't care that we know. It's cool. We are making sure Biden wins. Do something to stop us. I actually respect the balls on them. GOP, losers that they are, would never do anything for a win.
    The right stood down in the face of unconstitutional lockdowns, being forced out of their churches, not being allowed to run their businesses, and antifa and BLM burning down their towns, businesses, or homes... All at the encouragement of the polite-right broadcasters like Shapiro...

wtf are they going to do about a little cheating?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    Houhusky said:

Swaye said:

The right stood down in the face of unconstitutional lockdowns, being forced out of their churches, not being allowed to run their businesses, and antifa and BLM burning down their towns, businesses, or homes... All at the encouragement of the polite-right broadcasters like Shapiro...

wtf are they going to do about a little cheating?
    This

It’s easier to destroy things every night when you know there are no repercussions of being charged by friendly DAs and the national media won’t report it.