Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

ELECTION GAME THREAD

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,133
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    At least we will probably hold the Senate?

I'm looking for silver linings in this debacle. lulz
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Nope

John James gets flipped for only a few more votes

Kamala breaks the tie
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Oh shit that’s fucked
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited November 2020
    Houhusky said:

Swaye said:

Nope

Kamala breaks the tie
    Welp. Better enjoy your guns while you can. FML
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,375
    Swaye said:

Houhusky said:

Swaye said:

Nope

Kamala breaks the tie
    Ain't never gonna happen. Charlton Heston spoke the truth "From my cold dead hands".

They'll be massive bloodshed in the streets before the 2A gets overturned. Especially after what half the country just watched. We won't get fooled again.

PS - get on the waiting list for Elon Musk's satellite internet service. Elon don't cotton to the leftists.

PSS - Open a Parler account. Fuck Twitter.

• Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,957
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    Houhusky said:

It’s not going to be contested, they had a plan... called states that leaned dem like Virginia and Arizona early and left R lean states like Texas and Florida hang.

Once they knew it was narrowed down to just WI, MI, and PA (bonus GA and NC was in striking distance) they coordinated to stop the count.

They now knew what states and how many votes need to be generated.

Then at 4-5 am they start back up with magically more mail in votes and absentee ballots that are now being reported at 14 to 1 ratios for Biden. Mail in ballot trends were 60/40 Biden consistently across the country and now places like Wayne county Michigan are turning in voting dumps of 140k Biden, 9k trump. 90%+ returns for Biden that hadn’t occurred anywhere in the country before.

It’s obvious cheating, just based on the swing in supposed vote distributions in WI and MI, but the lawyer and Supreme Court half court shot is retarded.

Biden is going to be named the president today or tomorrow, they will drag him for 2 years and then Kamala will be president for 10 more years.

GOP is so fucking stupid that they don’t have multiple pole watchers at every one of these inner city vote printer counties in important states. There are millions of people voting R in these states and you couldn’t find 1,000 in each to go flood and blanket the big population cheating centers?

This, except Biden won’t last 6 months.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,159
    Founders Club
    Hold the god damned senate so cocaine Mitch can get to work
  • Options
    Founders Club

Hold the god damned senate so cocaine Mitch can get to work

This is really what matters at this point. The last stand. lol
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

Houhusky said:

Swaye said:

Nope

Kamala breaks the tie
    When the ATF shows up at the door, I’ll blame Trump for loosing Arizona & Georgia. What a fag.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,725
    Founders Club
    Houhusky said:

Swaye said:

Nope

Kamala breaks the tie
    There are 6 undeclared Senate races and it's currently a 47-47 tie. R's lead in all of them. 1 is the Michigan seat, another is a runoff in Georgia where if you add up R and D votes the R wins by a decent enough margin to feel good about that one.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,535
    Founders Club
    This is so fucked, but it’s exactly what I knew would happen when I went to bed. Biggest fucking scam I’ve ever seen.
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    edited November 2020

WI and MI have fallen

Trump could still win if he hangs on to PA and GA and overturns either AZ or NV.

Just a mere coincidence Im sure.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,383
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Well at least Beto lost everything in Texas.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Houhusky said:

It’s not going to be contested, they had a plan... called states that leaned dem like Virginia and Arizona early and left R lean states like Texas and Florida hang.

Once they knew it was narrowed down to just WI, MI, and PA (bonus GA and NC was in striking distance) they coordinated to stop the count.

Then at 4-5 am they start back up with magically more mail in votes and absentee ballots that are now being reported at 14 to 1 ratios for Biden. Mail in ballot trends were 60/40 Biden consistently across the country and now places like Wayne county Michigan are turning in voting dumps of 140k Biden, 9k trump. 90%+ returns for Biden that hadn’t occurred anywhere in the country before.

It’s obvious cheating, just based on the swing in supposed vote distributions in WI and MI, but the lawyer and Supreme Court half court shot is retarded.

Biden is going to be named the president today or tomorrow, they will drag him for 2 years and then Kamala will be president for 10 more years.

GOP is so fucking stupid that they don’t have multiple pole watchers at every one of these inner city vote printer counties in important states. There are millions of people voting R in these states and you couldn’t find 1,000 in each to go flood and blanket the big population cheating centers?

That was troubling for me. It did look completely coordinated. Never seen anything like it before. Dem machine politics at its finest.
    Idk man, Florida nonsense with bush elections was also shady as fuck. I guess winners win mentally going on with the dem
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,577
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    When I passed out fell asleep, the pundits on Fox Business (totally different than regular Fox) were commenting on how the states are saying X% of votes are left to count but can't identify the value of X -

X= R-D+1
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,375
    FireCohen said:

Swaye said:

Houhusky said:

That was troubling for me. It did look completely coordinated. Never seen anything like it before. Dem machine politics at its finest.
    Idk man, Florida nonsense with bush elections was also shady as fuck. I guess winners win mentally going on with the dem
    You must have missed the interview this morning on CNBC with William Daley (Gore's campaign chief) who referenced the 2000 Florida results and said Bush would have had about 2,000 more votes if they'd have allowed additional votes to be counted, instead of the couple hundred by which he won.