Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Are you dooging now?

2»

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    It's been a while since I've been so interested in seeing Game 1 of the season ...

My reaction after the game will be as polarized as this election has been ... I'm either going to be ready to fire Jimmy Lake or doog the fuck out
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    I usually doog, and I am dooging
    a lifetime of disappointment, they said

season doesn't really count, they said

just walk away and not let the holocaust of hope drive you to yearly CFB despair, they said

walk away

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,852
    No we are starting Dylan Morris
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,171
    I usually doog, but I am not dooging
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

With some of what I’m hearing about the depth chart ... I’m looking forward to hating my life Saturday Night

What are these things? Are you keeping it in the chat?
    Largely keeping in chat

The QB position has been talked about enough that I think it’s reasonable to believe it will be Thompson ... that comes off like a wet fart in church for me

Reading some Caple stuff suggesting a decent sized roll for Jack Westover concerns me ... I worried about his safety every play last year

The more I see being reported the more I’m worried that Jimmy’s all over the place and has no real clue how to manage a program
    If god didn't want wet farts in church then he wouldn't have made assholes.
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,418 Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

With some of what I’m hearing about the depth chart ... I’m looking forward to hating my life Saturday Night

Largely keeping in chat

The QB position has been talked about enough that I think it’s reasonable to believe it will be Thompson ... that comes off like a wet fart in church for me

Reading some Caple stuff suggesting a decent sized roll for Jack Westover concerns me ... I worried about his safety every play last year

The more I see being reported the more I’m worried that Jimmy’s all over the place and has no real clue how to manage a program
    I can understand this fear more if he didn't spend the last decade learning behind one of the best program builders around. Say what you want about every other aspect of CPs coaching but he managed well and there's no way Lake slept though every coaches meeting since Boise
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,490 Standard Supporter

Thomson then?
  • guntloveguntlove Member Posts: 784
    Canadawg said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Largely keeping in chat

I can understand this fear more if he didn't spend the last decade learning behind one of the best program builders around. Say what you want about every other aspect of CPs coaching but he managed well and there's no way Lake slept though every coaches meeting since Boise
    Agree 100% with the first part. Disagree 100% with this last part.
  • longduckdonglongduckdong Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,024 Swaye's Wigwam

....until 11 PM on 11/7 with a final of Cal 13 UW 9

Lol UW gets 9

I call the under

Thomson then?
    Just as bad
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,490 Standard Supporter

Thomson then?
    Just as bad
    Sorry for your loss, fam.

Thomson then?
    Just as bad
    Sorry for your loss, fam.
    Noodle arm U
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861
    I usually don't doog, but I am dooging
    Jimmy Lakes ineptitude is gonna MHHGA far more than the trumpster could ever hope to MAGA
  • DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,024
    Have dooged before, will never doog again.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,966
    Surprised people haven’t figured it out...massive OL and Pleasant is 1st string because he won the QB battle. It’s wildcat every down...

God I hope we run wildcat for the first play of the game just for laughs...
  • Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,723
    New HC, new OC, new QB...Ladies and gentlemen, I present you with Jeff Lindquist's starting debut at Hawaii.

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Largely keeping in chat

Some of this is crazy. Why were you worried about Westover’s safety? He’s fast and ripped. He might suck, but I think he’s probably pretty good. If he does suck, I’m not worried about his safety more than any other player. It’s a weird thing to be concerned about.
    I don't have the clips or whatnot to point to, but there were more than a few instances last season where I saw him throw blocks and just get folded over. Didn't look to me like he took good angles and just flat out looked dangerous. Perhaps some of it was because he looked like he threw a lot of blocks head first.
    Canadawg said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Largely keeping in chat

It's fair to point to being under Petersen's coaching tree ... I'm fascinated to see how Jimmy fares this year.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,718 Swaye's Wigwam

You didn't provide any option that applies to me. I'm at "I haven't dooged in years and I'm not dooging now, but I am starting to look forward to a UW game a little bit in the last couple days which has been surprising actually"

I don't even provide the real record for UW football seasons as an option in my preseason polls.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2020
    #1 Do they have a running game this year
    #2 Can the d line handle Levi leaving