Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Are you dooging now?

whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,718 Swaye's Wigwam
With the first game this Saturday, how are people feeling about watching Husky football again?

From the preseason poll, there is a lot of cautious optimism about the program this year with uncertainty at the top, but with talent in almost every position group. Still, now that it's game week, might as well check the pulse of the forums again and see where people are.

Are you dooging now? 59 votes

I usually doog, and I am dooging
33%
longduckdongGladstoneTTJalumni94SarkinghamDoogleshaiedoogvilleQuietcowskeeWilliams3GaryFromTeenMomCallMeBigErnTheDawgFan1227DoogCouricsCanadawgSancho5starsareforlosersBonedogBendDawg24BowDownDeathRow 20 votes
I usually doog, but I am not dooging
37%
CFetters_Nacho_LoverFire_Marshall_BillwhlinderRoadDawg55Mad_SonAtomicDawgHoustonHuskydncGrundleStiltzkinguntlovehuskyhooliganGreenRiverGatorzspudenSourcesNEsnake12BeerThirtyBeno4LifeFecalFeastEmotermanEjm 22 votes
I usually don't doog, but I am dooging
10%
HuskyJWPitchfork51RDRTheRoarOfTheCrowdDoogerMcFarlandLB_33 6 votes
I usually don't doog, and I am not dooging
18%
PurpleBazedOgmasterbiak1IPukeOregonGrellowEl_KBleachedAnusDawgJoeyMaceothecat1to392831weretakendirtysouwfdawgNoWarningJustDawg 11 votes

Comments