Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Masks

Comments

• Options
    PalmDawgPalmDawg Member Posts: 31
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Man. This thread really shows me who on this board is really really dumb. And it’s the ones who agreed with HHusky.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,391
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

hardhat said:
    I've brought this up before, but never claimed to be non-repetitive. Somewhere on here I linked a meta-study, hosted at CDC, dated Feb. 2020 and published Apr 2020, covering NPIs on influenza. TL;DR: almost nothing works, including masks.

BUT IT'S NOT THE FLUE¡¡¡!!!

Please tell me wearing surgical gloves isn't going to become a thing.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,318
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

How long do you think we'll need to wait before the Dazzler admits he had his head up his ass and he was wrong?

Rough couple of weeks for him. Cut him some slack.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Bob_C said:

SFGbob said:

How long do you think we'll need to wait before the Dazzler admits he had his head up his ass and he was wrong?

If people like the Dazzler could actually learn from their errors there might be some hope but Dazzler will learn nothing from this other than to further limit any statements of fact or concrete claims he makes in the future.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,557
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

Hell freezing over sounds about right. Ever heard a shitty lawyer say he was wrong?
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2023
    Bob_C said:

SFGbob said:

Rough 3 years for him. Cut him some slack.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

SFGbob said:

If people like the Dazzler could actually learn from their errors there might be some hope but Dazzler will learn nothing from this other than to further limit any statements of fact or concrete claims he makes in the future.
    It seems like every thing the leftists media and politicians have ever said turned out to be wrong. That’s not too remarkable. What is remarkable is people keep falling for it.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

Hell freezing over sounds about right. Ever heard a shitty lawyer say he was wrong?
    You might be shocked to hear this but not all lawyers lack integrity. Dazzler gives lawyers a bad name.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,982
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

SFGbob said:

Human nature

He's barely human, butt still
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,982
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Mask it or casket!!! (RIP Damoan)
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,333
    Standard Supporter
    PalmDawg said:

SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

SFGbob said:

It seems like every thing the leftists media and politicians have ever said turned out to be wrong. That’s not too remarkable. What is remarkable is people keep falling for it.
    Leftards lie and love to be lied to. A rational person like you doesn't. Me neither. mello lives to be intellectually beaten.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

PalmDawg said:

SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

SFGbob said:

Leftards lie and love to be lied to. A rational person like you doesn't. Me neither. mello lives to be intellectually beaten.
    It really is that simply. One of the 1st life lessons I learned from the Shed.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,318
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited February 2023
    I think the vaccinated should have to wear masks and show a negative PCR test in order to work, eat at a restaurant or get medical care.

This is from a Aug 23rd 2021 email at my private club. About two weeks later I was golfing there while knowingly infected.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
  • Options
    hardhat said:

I'd have my kid refuse.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    hardhat said:

So Vashon teachers and administrators are all in on abusing children because of their unfounded fears of the flu?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,430
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Vashon parents need some BobC emails
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,281
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    It’s a Vashon leftist wet dream

The chicks all get knocked up in the boys locker room and need abortions.

And the super spreader event brings back masks.

Two birds one stone for the virtue signalers.