Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Masks

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,281
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2022
    Went to a show last night where they checked vax cards and masks up at entry. NOBODY had their masks on after they got past security.

And the stupidity of checking vax cards when clearly the vax does shit in terms of stopping transmission is virtue signalling at its finest. Please come to the State of Washington, truckers. These people are dipshits.

Btw, Frank Valli and Bob Gaudi made some goddamned good tunes.

Walk like a man, you faggot shill, @MelloDawg
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,711
    Founders Club

Masks are for fags case closed

I wear one if I have to because I’m not going to argue with strangers about it, but yeah. Enough is enough.
    I'm not saying this as an insult, but it's time to stand up for yourself. Hell, it's far past that time, but better late than never. Don't continue to participate in the charade. Normalize normal.
    Eh I mean if I lived in a communist area and really needed to pop into the gas station or something for a min I'd wear it. Just don't need Karen's yelling at me while getting a monster
    You can get around fine at this point without a mask here. If someone wants to yell at me I would just laugh them off at this point (nobody has said a word to me, yet).
  • Options
    ReignManReignMan Member Posts: 217
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    There are some really messed up people out there that will deal with neurological issues when this con job is finally lifted. Like the idiot riding his bike with a mask on, the family of four driving in their car all masked up, the guy/gal driving alone with their mask on, the double masked, as they are walking outside. My god there are a lot of fucked up people out there, who won't want to give up the mask, they have been brainwashed to wear.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    ReignMan said:

There are some really messed up people out there that will deal with neurological issues when this con job is finally lifted. Like the idiot riding his bike with a mask on, the family of four driving in their car all masked up, the guy/gal driving alone with their mask on, the double masked, as they are walking outside. My god there are a lot of fucked up people out there, who won't want to give up the mask, they have been brainwashed to wear.

The great @trav_82 called this sometim ago
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

ReignMan said:

The great @trav_82 called this sometim ago
    JW and Herr Dazzler fell for it. In fact they are still all in.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,575
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    to quote HH

birds aren't real

whatever the hell that even means
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    LebamDawg said:

to quote HH

birds aren't real

whatever the hell that even means

It's a meme some guy started for fun. Hhusky's grandkids probably told him about over thankgsiving dinner via zoom.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,469
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

The thing that pisses me off is that Vitamin D and zinc supplements are much more effective in stopping cases than masks. But taking entirely safe supplements in the privacy of your own home offers no virtue signaling. All you hear is lock everyone down and masks.

Birds aren’t real
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

The thing that pisses me off is that Vitamin D and zinc supplements are much more effective in stopping cases than masks. But taking entirely safe supplements in the privacy of your own home offers no virtue signaling. All you hear is lock everyone down and masks.

Birds aren’t real
    When you really have nothing to say.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,611
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    One in twenty-five customers at my store don’t wear masks. The Russians never have. Some Americans getting on board. I haven’t worn a mask to other grocery stores or hardware stores in months. Most big, open stores don’t give a shit anymore. When entering a mom and pop shop in my hometown I check their door for a personal sign. If they are scared or compromised and request it, I’ll pull one out of my pocket. Generally wear one into restaurants. Asking strangers to comply with your companies policies sucks. I know first hand. So I just do it there to spare everyone the speech. It’s over but for a word from our dipshit Governor. What a joke this all is.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

One in twenty-five customers at my store don’t wear masks. The Russians never have. Some Americans getting on board. I haven’t worn a mask to other grocery stores or hardware stores in months. Most big, open stores don’t give a shit anymore. When entering a mom and pop shop in my hometown I check their door for a personal sign. If they are scared or compromised and request it, I’ll pull one out of my pocket. Generally wear one into restaurants. Asking strangers to comply with your companies policies sucks. I know first hand. So I just do it there to spare everyone the speech. It’s over but for a word from our dipshit Governor. What a joke this all is.

I don’t wear a mask to protect me, I wear one to protect you. I’m virtuous like that.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967

Costco greeter today asked if I needed a mask. I said no and continued to walk on in and be among dozens of other folks not wearing them.

They don’t care at Costco. FM the same. It’s over Jay.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

Costco greeter today asked if I needed a mask. I said no and continued to walk on in and be among dozens of other folks not wearing them.

They don’t care at Costco. FM the same. It’s over Jay.

• Options
    ReignMan said:

Saw it today. Mother & daughter riding bikes on a beautiful sunny day with a breeze. People are broken. We discussed it as we drove on.
  • Options

Russians down here in SW WA won’t wear them either.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,982
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I was getting a haircut today. They had a sign urging people to wear one. I didn't. Everyone else was. I didn't care.
  • Options
    Most people wearing masks are like the penguins gathered at the waters edge. Eventually one penguin will get knocked into the water. If it isn’t immediately eaten, the rest will dive in.

Be that Penguin!