Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What I’m hearing

HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,351 Swaye's Wigwam
OSU vs UW

9am on Fox

I can’t imagine....but who knows. Don’t twist

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,736 Founders Club
    We? are required as a league now to do this

Won't be a big deal this year but who knows when fans are back.

USC and Bitchfork open the Pac season at 9AM on the 7th
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,736 Founders Club

Beaver for breakfast...

• DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    HuskyJW said:

OSU vs UW

9am on Fox

So the 3rd scrimmage last Saturday Jimmy had the 7:30pm scrimmage and forced the guys to be in the hotel all day the same way they will in Berkeley.

Jimmy said in the presser yesterday, “We are all about preparation around here. We knew we had a night game, that’s why we had a 7 o’clock night game last Saturday. And at some point there is going to be a 9am game, and so we aren’t just going to roll the dice thinking we won’t get scheduled for one. So we are going to practice it, and if we have one, we’re ready.”

Then for some reason today Jimmy has the 9am scrimmage and had the kids in the hotel last night and wake up like game day.

Maybe he knows there is one coming. Maybe he is just planning on there being one.

Cunning like a fox Jimmy.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,351 Swaye's Wigwam

HuskyJW said:

OSU vs UW

9am on Fox

So the 3rd scrimmage last Saturday Jimmy had the 7:30pm scrimmage and forced the guys to be in the hotel all day the same way they will in Berkeley.

Jimmy said in the presser yesterday, “We are all about preparation around here. We knew we had a night game, that’s why we had a 7 o’clock night game last Saturday. And at some point there is going to be a 9am game, and so we aren’t just going to roll the dice thinking we won’t get scheduled for one. So we are going to practice it, and if we have one, we’re ready.”

Then for some reason today Jimmy has the 9am scrimmage and had the kids in the hotel last night and wake up like game day.

Maybe he knows there is one coming. Maybe he is just planning on there being one.

Cunning like a fox Jimmy.
    Loose lips shink ships