Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Reelection feels pretty unlikely but what do I know

2»

Comments

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

Just to go “Man In The High Castle” on ya, who do you think the Republicans would’ve run against Hillary? Would she have handled COVID any differently?

Repubs probably throw someone shitty like Ted Cruz (see Dole, Robert) at Hillary, and he gets blown out.

I'm hoping Noem Gov-SD, Abbott Gov-TX, Kim Reynolds Gov-Iowa, and John Curtis House Rep - Utah. I bet DeSantis runs but kind of feel he'd be better off in 8 years at 50.
    Ted Cruz has moved way up in the last couple years, imo. His twitter game is Top 3 among politicians.

Would rather have him on the Supreme Court to be honest. But I like that guy a whole lot more than when he ran in 2016.

Whoever advised Cruz to hold that awkward running mate clown show ceremony with Carly Fiorina should never work in politics again. To top it off, Carly fell off the stage.

One of the funniest things about the 2016 primaries and it was when I started supporting Trump, even though I ultimately didn’t vote for him because Oregon.

https://youtu.be/S8ALCbEPoEY
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,279 Founders Club

Just to go “Man In The High Castle” on ya, who do you think the Republicans would’ve run against Hillary? Would she have handled COVID any differently?

Repubs probably throw someone shitty like Ted Cruz (see Dole, Robert) at Hillary, and he gets blown out.

I'm hoping Noem Gov-SD, Abbott Gov-TX, Kim Reynolds Gov-Iowa, and John Curtis House Rep - Utah. I bet DeSantis runs but kind of feel he'd be better off in 8 years at 50.
    Solid list.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958 Standard Supporter

dnc said:

Hillary would have handled COVID differently I imagine. Less restriction on travel from China early, more national mandates later. I imagine she would have handled it pretty similarly to Inslee or Newsom.

the narrative on covid would have been so very different.

the narrative on covid will be so very different.
    Are you perhaps alluding to the fact Jay Inslee might be in DC serving in a cabinet position?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    Lion Ted is the name