Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump rallies getting even bigger?

2»

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    MelloDawg said:

Houhusky said:
    I know first hand unions aren’t buying their shit this year.
    Well that’s generally false when it comes to political endorsements for presidential races, this year not being an exception, but ok.
    Other than the public employee unions the rank and file for most other unions have been voting conservative and Republican for years now. Trump has only exacerbated this situation.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,395 Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

I have to admit......I completely agree.

I have never seen anything like it either. Grown men openly cheering and celebrating another man. Wearing somebody else’s last name on a T-shirt or a sweatshirt or even a hat. Flags flying....the whole deal.

It’s like their vote is a valentine

The tribalism of politics in general is fucking crazy. It doesn’t make that much of a difference. That’s why TDS is stupid as well as believing Biden or Trump will make a regular citizen’s life drastically better.
    We would survive a Biden presidency but my big concern would be how much is he selling out the country to China, etc?
    That’s an easy statement to make....“selling out” seems like low hanging fruit

What do you think he would do exactly?
    End Tariffs, reopen WTO developing nation status thus opening up interest free or low interest loans, recognize "Hong Kong's Independence" once again and give them favored nation status again, allow the IMF to once again open it's pockets to the CCP, remove the restrictions on accounting and capital investment requirements,... is that adequate or should I go on?

Those are all things Trump has managed and the establishment swamp hates him for it because they all have fortunes invested in and controlled by China.

Kinda crickets after that from @HuskyJW

Weird how common that is with a certain subset of people in the tug.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300

Swaye said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

I have never seen anything like it either. Grown men openly cheering and celebrating another man. Wearing somebody else’s last name on a T-shirt or a sweatshirt or even a hat. Flags flying....the whole deal.

The tribalism of politics in general is fucking crazy. It doesn’t make that much of a difference. That’s why TDS is stupid as well as believing Biden or Trump will make a regular citizen’s life drastically better.
    We would survive a Biden presidency but my big concern would be how much is he selling out the country to China, etc?

End Tariffs, reopen WTO developing nation status thus opening up interest free or low interest loans, recognize "Hong Kong's Independence" once again and give them favored nation status again, allow the IMF to once again open it's pockets to the CCP, remove the restrictions on accounting and capital investment requirements,... is that adequate or should I go on?

Those are all things Trump has managed and the establishment swamp hates him for it because they all have fortunes invested in and controlled by China.

Kinda crickets after that from @HuskyJW

Weird how common that is with a certain subset of people in the tug.
    Oh he’s busy fucking up your yelp status, good luck getting an opentable reservation.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,338 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2020

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

Huh..... we’ll make sure you remove your tinfoil hat first

But ok!
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    HuskyJW said:

Like 12’s wearing. Wagner or Wilson Jersey? You’ve never seen anything like it?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,544 Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

HuskyJW said:

Like 12’s wearing. Wagner or Wilson Jersey? You’ve never seen anything like it?
    The view from mom's basement is pretty limited.