Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump rallies getting even bigger?

Comments

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,338 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2020
    I have to admit......I completely agree.

I have never seen anything like it either. Grown men openly cheering and celebrating another man. Wearing somebody else’s last name on a T-shirt or a sweatshirt or even a hat. Flags flying....the whole deal.

It’s like their vote is a valentine
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,544 Standard Supporter
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,552 Founders Club
    Houhusky said:
    I know first hand unions aren’t buying their shit this year.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,521 Swaye's Wigwam

Houhusky said:
    Well that’s generally false when it comes to political endorsements for presidential races, this year not being an exception, but ok.
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,552 Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

Houhusky said:
    Well that’s generally false when it comes to political endorsements for presidential races, this year not being an exception, but ok.
    Generally
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    You don’t need to have rallies when you have the power of Facebook, Twatter and every MSM outlet in your pocket.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,338 Swaye's Wigwam

HuskyJW said:

I have never seen anything like it either. Grown men openly cheering and celebrating another man. Wearing somebody else’s last name on a T-shirt or a sweatshirt or even a hat. Flags flying....the whole deal.

The tribalism of politics in general is fucking crazy. It doesn’t make that much of a difference. That’s why TDS is stupid as well as believing Biden or Trump will make a regular citizen’s life drastically better.
    We would survive a Biden presidency but my big concern would be how much is he selling out the country to China, etc?
    That’s an easy statement to make....“selling out” seems like low hanging fruit

What do you think he would do exactly?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,544 Standard Supporter

HuskyJW said:

The tribalism of politics in general is fucking crazy. It doesn’t make that much of a difference. That’s why TDS is stupid as well as believing Biden or Trump will make a regular citizen’s life drastically better.
    We would survive a Biden presidency but my big concern would be how much is he selling out the country to China, etc?
    Disagree. We won't survive a presidency with a puppet of the CCP.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/B08HRFK5QF/ref=atv_hm_hom_1_c_iEgOEZ_2_3
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,279 Founders Club
    thechatch said:

The WH and congress will be blue and both the executive and legislative branches will be looking to punish opponents and supporters. This coming administration will be about revenge, with Joe giving talking points, crafted and driven by Harris, AOC, Omar, etc etc. These people want to fundamentally change the US and they are coming after your money, your rights, and your property to get it done.

Couldn’t agree more. Sane and rational Americans should be scared shitless by the prospect.