Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

If Trump wins Oregon headed for a breakup?

2»

Comments

• BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,838 Standard Supporter
    PHD_Dawg said:

Sledog said:

PHD_Dawg said:

The people who can't shut the fuck up about "we the people" don't like it that the places where people actually live get to decide things in a given state

more at 11

Except for all those pesky rights American citizens have. They should work everywhere.
    the fuck are you talking about? and aren't you late for your klan meeting?
    Yep, you just lost your argument and pulled out the fake racism accusation.

Man you rats are predictable. Like fucking clock work.

Its funny watching the members of the party of Jim Crowe, the KKK, segregation and scorching bigotry try to cleanse their souls by claiming someone else is what they deep down know is them.
  • DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    PHD_Dawg said:

DJDuck said:

#1 No way Trump is losing this election

#2 The problem is Multnomah County, specifically the East side of Portland. Most of the rest of Oregon is Conservative or moderate not just Eastern Oregon. I would be for creating a separate State for most of Multnomah County in a heart beat.

you could always move to idaho. love it or leave it, bitch.
    PHD_Dawg said:

DJDuck said:

#2 The problem is Multnomah County, specifically the East side of Portland. Most of the rest of Oregon is Conservative or moderate not just Eastern Oregon. I would be for creating a separate State for most of Multnomah County in a heart beat.

you could always move to idaho. love it or leave it, bitch.
    I didn’t say I wanted to move bitch. I was just responding to the realities of Oregon politics bitch. My family has been here for over 200 years bitch. What we are contemplating is moving out of Portland bitch.

• thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,987
    PHD_Dawg said:

it really is the epitome of snowflake participation trophy culture that exists among these people. your ideas and politicians are too shitty to win anything in your state? no, don't make them better. make a new state :D:D:D:D

PACK THE COURTS!!!!

Fuck off.
  • PHD_DawgPHD_Dawg Member Posts: 154
    thechatch said:

PHD_Dawg said:

it really is the epitome of snowflake participation trophy culture that exists among these people. your ideas and politicians are too shitty to win anything in your state? no, don't make them better. make a new state :D:D:D:D

PACK THE COURTS!!!!

Fuck off.
    found a safe space over here, did you aaron?
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    haie said:

DJDuck said:

East side of Portland: so basically the people who aren't poor uneducated pieces of duck shit like you.
    This dipshit has zero clue about East Portland. Stupid takes at football, and even more stupid here.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,203 Swaye's Wigwam
    Pretty sure Sawant ha a phd in Econ.
  • DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970

haie said:

DJDuck said:

East side of Portland: so basically the people who aren't poor uneducated pieces of duck shit like you.
    This dipshit has zero clue about East Portland. Stupid takes at football, and even more stupid here.
    Exactly. Nothing new for a stupid lib........ignorantly commenting on something they know absolutely nothing about. 😂😂