Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

If Trump wins Oregon headed for a breakup?

doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
Several right-wing groups are gathering signatures from residents of 15 Eastern Oregon counties that have had enough of this coastal insanity. They want either to become part of Idaho or form a new state with rural counties of Northern California. Well before Portland became the fashionable place for woke young retirees, Oregon was a reliably red state. Richard Nixon carried it in 1960, 1968 and 1972. Gerald Ford held it in 1976, and Ronald Reagan won by large margins in 1980 and 1984. In 1992 third-party candidate Ross Perot won 24% of the vote, almost certainly stealing Oregon for Democrat Bill Clinton.

https://hotair.com/headlines/archives/2020/10/trump-reelected-oregon-headed-crack/

Comments

• BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,157
    Both state legislatures, and then Congress, would have to vote to approve. Will never happen. We can't even get rid of the FS daylight savings time out here.
  • HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    Eastern Washington should split as well and combine with them.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358

Misery loves company
  • Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,562
    HHusky said:

Misery loves company
    They aren't talking about you looking at your dick and then your hand.

HTH
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,490 Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Misery loves company
    Exactly. Your pathetic life goes well with Covid19.
  • PHD_DawgPHD_Dawg Member Posts: 154
    The people who can't shut the fuck up about "we the people" don't like it that the places where people actually live get to decide things in a given state

more at 11
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,108 Standard Supporter
    PHD_Dawg said:

The people who can't shut the fuck up about "we the people" don't like it that the places where people actually live get to decide things in a given state

more at 11

Except for all those pesky rights American citizens have. They should work everywhere.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,550 Standard Supporter
    PHD_Dawg said:

more at 11

60 poasts and still flailing.

Sledog said:

PHD_Dawg said:

more at 11

Except for all those pesky rights American citizens have. They should work everywhere.
    the fuck are you talking about? and aren't you late for your klan meeting?
    PHD_Dawg said:

Sledog said:

PHD_Dawg said:

more at 11

Sorry I'm not a democrat. KKK party is the D's. Same with slavery. Maybe you're familiar with history. I'm an American.
    it really is the epitome of snowflake participation trophy culture that exists among these people. your ideas and politicians are too shitty to win anything in your state? no, don't make them better. make a new state :D:D:D:D
    Sledog said:

PHD_Dawg said:

Sledog said:

PHD_Dawg said:

more at 11

Sorry I'm not a democrat. KKK party is the D's. Same with slavery. Maybe you're familiar with history. I'm an American.
    lol you're a racist career rent-a-cop with a high school diploma. you don't know shit
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    PHD_Dawg said:

it really is the epitome of snowflake participation trophy culture that exists among these people. your ideas and politicians are too shitty to win anything in your state? no, don't make them better. make a new state :D:D:D:D

Isn't that california's whole thing?
  • DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    #1 No way Trump is losing this election

#2 The problem is Multnomah County, specifically the East side of Portland. Most of the rest of Oregon is Conservative or moderate not just Eastern Oregon. I would be for creating a separate State for most of Multnomah County in a heart beat.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    DJDuck said:

#2 The problem is Multnomah County, specifically the East side of Portland. Most of the rest of Oregon is Conservative or moderate not just Eastern Oregon. I would be for creating a separate State for most of Multnomah County in a heart beat.

East side of Portland: so basically the people who aren't poor uneducated pieces of duck shit like you.
    DJDuck said:

you could always move to idaho. love it or leave it, bitch.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,395 Swaye's Wigwam
    PHD_Dawg said:

DJDuck said:

Same people will threaten to move to Canada if Trump wins but never fulfill their promises.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,550 Standard Supporter

PHD_Dawg said:

DJDuck said:

Same people will threaten to move to Canada if Trump wins but never fulfill their promises.
    When Trump wins.
    PHD_Dawg said:

Sledog said:

PHD_Dawg said:

Sledog said:

PHD_Dawg said:

more at 11

lol you're a racist career rent-a-cop with a high school diploma. you don't know shit
    Who spelled PHD for you?
  • SkipBoydSkipBoyd Member Posts: 403
    PHD_Dawg said:

DJDuck said:

PHD_Dawg said:

DJDuck said:

Ph.D = Professional Hole Digger