Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Another Ultra-Exclusive UW Shoe Offering!

Only 19 available with limited sizing:

https://www.govdeals.com/index.cfm?fa=Main.Item&itemid=848&acctid=6794

I fucking love browsing the UW Surplus site:

Comments

• whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,428
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Those dummies are disturbing. What's the deal with the baby? And that guy with his mouth open looks like he's about to blow his load.

They can keep their lousy shoes. I'd rather have the dummies.

Those are medical training mannequins, with the baby and guy for CPR, and the one with blood is for training gun/knife wounds (see abdomen).

Did people think these were seriously display mannequins for clothing stores???
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,955
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2020

Those dummies are disturbing. What's the deal with the baby? And that guy with his mouth open looks like he's about to blow his load.

First aid training mannequins are very disturbing. I got re-certified with the Red Cross this year and told the EMT I’d have nightmares about the infant one they brought.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

They can keep their lousy shoes. I'd rather have the dummies.

Those are medical training mannequins, with the baby and guy for CPR, and the one with blood is for training gun/knife wounds (see abdomen).

Did people think these were seriously display mannequins for clothing stores???
    Dummy superiority guy...