Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Scott Adams' thought on tonight's debate

2»

Comments

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,093
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

And yet Trump has beat around 17 brilliant political debaters on his way to one win and likely another

Somehow his message gets through loud and clear

He shouldn't have to be the media doing an honest report on Crooked Joe but he will.

The media is the democrats echo chamber and people hate the media. We? are Trumps and we are good at what we do. Gosh darn it people like me

Trump is about the most unorthodox communicator ever to grace the political big stage but you have to hand it to him that his instincts are on the nose with messages that resonate an awful lot.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,386
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

USMChawk said:

doogie said:

Speak for yourself Bob

I once landed a fifth place trophy as a sophomore in high school at a debate tournament Hosted by Newport high school back in the 70s

My HS alma mater
    did you know Ron Romanick?
    Of the Coney Island Romanick's?!
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    USMChawk said:

doogie said:

Speak for yourself Bob

I once landed a fifth place trophy as a sophomore in high school at a debate tournament Hosted by Newport high school back in the 70s

My HS alma mater
    Couldnt make it in california huh
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,693
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

And yet Trump has beat around 17 brilliant political debaters on his way to one win and likely another

Somehow his message gets through loud and clear

He shouldn't have to be the media doing an honest report on Crooked Joe but he will.

The media is the democrats echo chamber and people hate the media. We? are Trumps and we are good at what we do. Gosh darn it people like me

Trump is about the most unorthodox communicator ever to grace the political big stage but you have to hand it to him that his instincts are on the nose with messages that resonate an awful lot.
    If you watch a Trump rally and do not come away with a big ass USA! USA! USA!, we beat the Russians, do you believe in miracles boner.....you might be a leftist.

Dude is in his element there. It's fucking crazy to watch.

And he is doing several a week. They don't get shown much except for OAN which I always forget that it exists. He's out there sharpening his attack and acting like he actually wants to win. Should be good for the debate.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    If trump doesnt have a sign to hold up while muted im gonna be a bit annoyed
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,653

I'd be fine with a "L" to the forehead every time Biden lies.

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,713
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I actually watched the debates in 2016. Hillary beat him. It doesn't really matter though, because she's a corrupt, unlikable bitch and part of the establishment.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,955
    Standard Supporter

Not a “W” for “WRONG!!!!!”?

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    “Leslie, You’re discrediting yourself”

Not a “W” for “WRONG!!!!!”?

"W" also stands for:

I expect at least a "You go, Glen Coco" for dropping some Mean Girls knowledge.

• USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

USMChawk said:

doogie said:

Speak for yourself Bob

My HS alma mater
    did you know Ron Romanick?
    I don’t
    Swaye's Wigwam

USMChawk said:

doogie said:

Speak for yourself Bob

My HS alma mater
    There are places named Newport, outside of CA. Hell, TX has a Paris.
    Swaye's Wigwam

USMChawk said:

doogie said:

Speak for yourself Bob

My HS alma mater

To your point, I couldn’t make it in Bellevue. By the time I was ready for home ownership, I was priced out. Managed to make it in Redmond, before that market exploded.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,955
    Standard Supporter
    USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

doogie said:

Speak for yourself Bob

My HS alma mater

To your point, I couldn’t make it in Bellevue. By the time I was ready for home ownership, I was priced out. Managed to make it in Redmond, before that market exploded.
    That place is ded anyway. 😁
    USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

doogie said:

Speak for yourself Bob

My HS alma mater
    There are places named Newport, outside of CA. Hell, TX has a Paris.
    Newport, WA is quite nice. Easy hop across the Pend OReille River to Idaho
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

Do you think they kill his mic when after being asked about climate change he responds with, "Yes the climate is changing and whether you believe the cause is man or mother nature, we need to continue implementing policies which promote clean air and water. The Paris Climate Accord would not have done that. The United States should not have to give China and India billions of dollars to not clean up their own pollution." Then spend the next 90 seconds exposing Biden's crimes?

It's fucking sad that Trump isn't capable of being this articulate. I swear I could pick the names of five of you guys out of a hat and each one of you could make a stronger, more coherent case for Trump than Trump can make for himself. And it's not as if this board is filled with Mensa members and debate champs.

Can you imagine how fucking frustrating it must be to be Trump a member of Trump's campaign staff?
    wait...wait...wait may man...i have an iq over 131 fuq mensa...i don't need no fuckin badge
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

doogie said:

Speak for yourself Bob

Cityduck would have waxed your ass. He was a college debate champ.
    Umm I'm pretty sure cityfag waxes his own ass
    Founders Club

Look the GOP has been silent pretty much on this. Black eye for the uni party IMO

Pretty sure a lot of DC elites are shitting their pants about now

Trump has to win to get them out

yep...i know who these fukkers are. All of them have muli-million $ pensions and hedge funds built upon your tax $s