Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Scott Adams' thought on tonight's debate

Comments

• DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,481
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The Debate Commission is going to regret their mute button. 2 minutes is a long time for Trump - he can cover a lot. 2 minutes is a long time for Biden to fill coherently.

I expect major carnage tonight.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,657
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

The Debate Commission is going to regret their mute button. 2 minutes is a long time for Trump - he can cover a lot. 2 minutes is a long time for Biden to fill coherently.

I expect major carnage tonight.

Trump just needs to run the fucking ball down Biden's throat. Quit playing defense.

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,680
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited October 2020
    I've thought something similar too. At the start of two minutes POTUS:

Everybody at home, pull up Google/duckduckgo right now and search for "big guy Biden email". Take as much time as you need. You have at least 90 more seconds.

Then ask your self why this wasn't covered in the MSM.

Stays quiet.

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    RoadTrip said:

Do you think they kill his mic when after being asked about climate change he responds with, "Yes the climate is changing and whether you believe the cause is man or mother nature, we need to continue implementing policies which promote clean air and water. The Paris Climate Accord would not have done that. The United States should not have to give China and India billions of dollars to not clean up their own pollution." Then spend the next 90 seconds exposing Biden's crimes?

It's fucking sad that Trump isn't capable of being this articulate. I swear I could pick the names of five of you guys out of a hat and each one of you could make a stronger, more coherent case for Trump than Trump can make for himself. And it's not as if this board is filled with Mensa members and debate champs.

Can you imagine how fucking frustrating it must be to be Trump a member of Trump's campaign staff?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

Do you think they kill his mic when after being asked about climate change he responds with, "Yes the climate is changing and whether you believe the cause is man or mother nature, we need to continue implementing policies which promote clean air and water. The Paris Climate Accord would not have done that. The United States should not have to give China and India billions of dollars to not clean up their own pollution." Then spend the next 90 seconds exposing Biden's crimes?

It's fucking sad that Trump isn't capable of being this articulate. I swear I could pick the names of five of you guys out of a hat and each one of you could make a stronger, more coherent case for Trump than Trump can make for himself. And it's not as if this board is filled with Mensa members and debate champs.

Can you imagine how fucking frustrating it must be to be Trump a member of Trump's campaign staff?
    i agree, but just when people write him off is when he shines brightest
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Speak for yourself Bob

I once landed a fifth place trophy as a sophomore in high school at a debate tournament Hosted by Newport high school back in the 70s
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,680
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    doogie said:

Speak for yourself Bob

I once landed a fifth place trophy as a sophomore in high school at a debate tournament Hosted by Newport high school back in the 70s

6 competitors?

• USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    doogie said:

Speak for yourself Bob

My HS alma mater
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,657
    USMChawk said:

doogie said:

Speak for yourself Bob

My HS alma mater
    Some hot ass from Newport.

Many with daddy issues.

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    Founders Club
    USMChawk said:

doogie said:

Speak for yourself Bob

My HS alma mater
    did you know Ron Romanick?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,715
    Swaye's Wigwam
    And yet Trump has beat around 17 brilliant political debaters on his way to one win and likely another

Somehow his message gets through loud and clear

He shouldn't have to be the media doing an honest report on Crooked Joe but he will.

The media is the democrats echo chamber and people hate the media. We? are Trumps and we are good at what we do. Gosh darn it people like me
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2020
    doogie said:

Speak for yourself Bob

Cityduck would have waxed your ass. He was a college debate champ.
    Standard Supporter

And yet Trump has beat around 17 brilliant political debaters on his way to one win and likely another

Somehow his message gets through loud and clear

He shouldn't have to be the media doing an honest report on Crooked Joe but he will.

The media is the democrats echo chamber and people hate the media. We? are Trumps and we are good at what we do. Gosh darn it people like me

Trump needs to tear into the media as hard as he tears into Joe tonight.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,715
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Look the GOP has been silent pretty much on this. Black eye for the uni party IMO

Pretty sure a lot of DC elites are shitting their pants about now

Trump has to win to get them out
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    pawz said:

doogie said:

Speak for yourself Bob

6 competitors?

dozens