Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

LOL Rudy gets Chris Hansen'd

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Just want to poont out that this thread was created with the lie that Giuliani was engaging in illegal sexualconduct with a 15 year-old, which of course was false as most Leftist lies are, yet @creepycoug is so upset about it that he went all Nazi. Clown Town.

Lolz.
    The truth is funny? You’re an idiot who writes a lot of words that say nothing other than your inherent racism. Your ACB meltdown was glorious.
    Herr Minister is NOT WORRIED!
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited October 2020

Just want to poont out that this thread was created with the lie that Giuliani was engaging in illegal sexualconduct with a 15 year-old, which of course was false as most Leftist lies are, yet @creepycoug is so upset about it that he went all Nazi. Clown Town.

Lolz.
    The truth is funny? You’re an idiot who writes a lot of words that say nothing other than your inherent racism. Your ACB meltdown was glorious.
    Who hacked your account?

Trump = Hitler. How original.
  • Options

Lolz.
    Who hacked your account?
    Meltdown, but NOT WORRIED!
  • Options

Lolz.
    Who hacked your account?
    OK there weirdo.
  • Options

Lolz.
    Who hacked your account?

I didn't say that. You said that.

The post only had a few words, so even you could handle it: you are the minister. Trump has nothing to do wiht it.
  • Options

Lolz.
    Who hacked your account?
    OK there weirdo.
    mellllllllllt dowwwwwwwwwn.

but not worried.
  • Options

Lolz.
    Who hacked your account?

The post only had a few words, so even you could handle it: you are the minister. Trump has nothing to do wiht it.
    Did not expect this meltdown from you.
  • Options
    If this really is you, what a break from character. If not, someone has access to his personal information and payment methods.
  • Options

Lolz.
    Who hacked your account?

Did not expect this meltdown from you.
    the thing where you take what I jammed up your ass and try and make it your own? it doesn't work. everybody sees you. even your friends.

melllllllt dowwwwwwwwn. epic. but still not worried. at. all.

• Options

If this really is you, what a break from character. If not, someone has access to his personal information and payment methods.

look - you're having a really really bad morning and just walked into this one. pause. get a cup of coffee. realize that nobody cares and start your morning over.

and look on the bright side. you're still not worried. at all.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Scrolling to the bottom of this, I am struck by the cold realization that I have only myself to blame for reading it.
  • Options

Scrolling to the bottom of this, I am struck by the cold realization that I have only myself to blame for reading it.

just as long as you're not worried.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I told you that the sand would gush out.

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,549
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Slapfight of the century in this thread

Liberals yet again hoped for something...that ended up not being the truth

Will it ever end?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    doogie said:
    The way the video is edited it makes it look like he had his hands down his pants much longer than they really were. They show the same action of him tucking in his shirt from two different angles and edit it together to make it look like it was something that was happening over a longer period of time.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,541
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    this thread does not deliver
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I’m surprised you’re surprised
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

SkipBoyd said:

What is Giuliani running for again?

Same office as Hunter Biden.
    Rudy's dad took payoffs? Big if true
    Did he? Because people would give the same number of fucks if that was the case.

Minds aren't being changed by any of this shit - not the Hunter Biden shit, not the Guiliani shit. Everyone has decided already.

Now it's just flinging poop because it's fun and funny.
    People wouldn't care about something the President was impeached for? It sure sounded like they cared at the time

Why is Joe hiding if no one cares?
    Because he can. Texas and Iowa look like they're in play with Joe hiding in the basement.

You care, but I'm just here to fling poop at this point. Don't worry, it will be less fun in a couple weeks.
    Fishboy is playing with his septic system again.

Disgusting third-world hick.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

SkipBoyd said:

What is Giuliani running for again?

Same office as Hunter Biden.
    Rudy's dad took payoffs? Big if true
    Did he? Because people would give the same number of fucks if that was the case.

Minds aren't being changed by any of this shit - not the Hunter Biden shit, not the Guiliani shit. Everyone has decided already.

Now it's just flinging poop because it's fun and funny.
    People wouldn't care about something the President was impeached for? It sure sounded like they cared at the time

Why is Joe hiding if no one cares?
    Because he can. Texas and Iowa look like they're in play with Joe hiding in the basement.

You care, but I'm just here to fling poop at this point. Don't worry, it will be less fun in a couple weeks.
    My prediction is that in two weeks Joe will be raked over the coals for running a shitty campaign and quitting early like they did to Hills in 2016.

Because he is losing. The quadrennial tightening of the polls has begun with most inside the Trump margin of error where it counts
    Could be.

My prediction is you'll hear a bunch of bluster and then everyone will vote like they were going to.
    Lot of votes including mine are already in

The media seems mystified at how many ballots are in when they spent all year scaring the fuck out of everyone and everyone got mailed a ballot. Of course early voting is way ahead of 2016. Its science

Won or lose we will booze @dflea
    I voted last week to get it off my table. If Trump or Biden fucks a goat on tv tomorrow, my vote isn't changing. I probably won't watch the debate anyway - the fish are biting and the river is prime so if I bust ass out there after work, I can get a couple hours of fishing in before dark.
    You voted for the party that banned fishing for a while this year like a good little mindless robot, didn’t you.
    Fuck off, you whiny cunt. Go kill yourself.
    “I I my I I”

Who’s the whiny cunt? You’re a sheep and you don’t know it. I remember you whining about Inslee shutting down fishing and yet you still support it. Just die, please. We need less of you dumbass Leftists in the gene pool.
    You are.

I went out yesterday and caught 3 species of salmon and dug a limit of razor clams. You spent the day in the Tug crying like a bitch.

The facts speak for themselves.
    Still can't afford the IGA, huh? Sad.
  • Options

Lolz.
    Even @HHusky is more original than this angry guy.