Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

LOL Rudy gets Chris Hansen'd

Comments

• Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,349
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

SkipBoyd said:

What is Giuliani running for again?

Same office as Hunter Biden.
    Rudy's dad took payoffs? Big if true
    Did he? Because people would give the same number of fucks if that was the case.

Minds aren't being changed by any of this shit - not the Hunter Biden shit, not the Guiliani shit. Everyone has decided already.

Now it's just flinging poop because it's fun and funny.
    People wouldn't care about something the President was impeached for? It sure sounded like they cared at the time

Why is Joe hiding if no one cares?
    Because he can. Texas and Iowa look like they're in play with Joe hiding in the basement.

You care, but I'm just here to fling poop at this point. Don't worry, it will be less fun in a couple weeks.
    My prediction is that in two weeks Joe will be raked over the coals for running a shitty campaign and quitting early like they did to Hills in 2016.

Because he is losing. The quadrennial tightening of the polls has begun with most inside the Trump margin of error where it counts
    Could be.

My prediction is you'll hear a bunch of bluster and then everyone will vote like they were going to.
    Lot of votes including mine are already in

The media seems mystified at how many ballots are in when they spent all year scaring the fuck out of everyone and everyone got mailed a ballot. Of course early voting is way ahead of 2016. Its science

Won or lose we will booze @dflea
    Yup already mailed mine in too
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

SkipBoyd said:

Did he? Because people would give the same number of fucks if that was the case.

Minds aren't being changed by any of this shit - not the Hunter Biden shit, not the Guiliani shit. Everyone has decided already.

People wouldn't care about something the President was impeached for? It sure sounded like they cared at the time

Because he can. Texas and Iowa look like they're in play with Joe hiding in the basement.

You care, but I'm just here to fling poop at this point. Don't worry, it will be less fun in a couple weeks.
    My prediction is that in two weeks Joe will be raked over the coals for running a shitty campaign and quitting early like they did to Hills in 2016.

Because he is losing. The quadrennial tightening of the polls has begun with most inside the Trump margin of error where it counts
    Could be.

My prediction is you'll hear a bunch of bluster and then everyone will vote like they were going to.

The media seems mystified at how many ballots are in when they spent all year scaring the fuck out of everyone and everyone got mailed a ballot. Of course early voting is way ahead of 2016. Its science

I voted last week to get it off my table. If Trump or Biden fucks a goat on tv tomorrow, my vote isn't changing. I probably won't watch the debate anyway - the fish are biting and the river is prime so if I bust ass out there after work, I can get a couple hours of fishing in before dark.
    You voted for the party that banned fishing for a while this year like a good little mindless robot, didn’t you.
    Fuck off, you whiny cunt. Go kill yourself.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    so, I’ll take that as a yes
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited October 2020
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

SkipBoyd said:

Could be.

I voted last week to get it off my table. If Trump or Biden fucks a goat on tv tomorrow, my vote isn't changing. I probably won't watch the debate anyway - the fish are biting and the river is prime so if I bust ass out there after work, I can get a couple hours of fishing in before dark.
    You voted for the party that banned fishing for a while this year like a good little mindless robot, didn’t you.
    “I I my I I”

Who’s the whiny cunt? You’re a sheep and you don’t know it. I remember you whining about Inslee shutting down fishing and yet you still support it. Just die, please. We need less of you dumbass Leftists in the gene pool.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    So who here is going to claim they tuck their shirts in like this?
  • Options
    Of she was over 18 who cares... he is just a horn old man...
  • Options
    edited October 2020

Why would Rudy thinking he may be getting some consensual sex bother you so much even if it did happen?

You really are a faggot, aren’t you. A massive fag, as we? say.
  • Options
    And you know the MSM is going to be all over this, but ignore Hunter
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,834
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

SkipBoyd said:

You're not good at this whataboutism game, Uncle @RaceBannon

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,834
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    There is no @insinceredawg. There is only Cricket Boy.

• Options

Why would Rudy thinking he may be getting some consensual sex bother you so much even if it did happen?

Doesn't bother me at all, that old skeletor looking fucker should get his. I find it hilarious. Why are you being so defensive?
  • Options

Doesn't bother me at all, that old skeletor looking fucker should get his. I find it hilarious. Why are you being so defensive?
    I asked you a question. You answered it. You were wrong, yet again, in that Rudy knew the 24 year-old actress was 15. You’re a really stupid faggot.
  • Options

I asked you a question. You answered it. You were wrong, yet again, in that Rudy knew the 24 year-old actress was 15. You’re a really stupid faggot.
    Okay!
  • Options

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

SkipBoyd said:

Could be.

“I I my I I”

Who’s the whiny cunt? You’re a sheep and you don’t know it. I remember you whining about Inslee shutting down fishing and yet you still support it. Just die, please. We need less of you dumbass Leftists in the gene pool.
    You are.

I went out yesterday and caught 3 species of salmon and dug a limit of razor clams. You spent the day in the Tug crying like a bitch.

The facts speak for themselves.
  • Options
    I got a limit of Crab. Does that count?
  • Options
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

SkipBoyd said:

Could be.

“I I my I I”

You are.

I went out yesterday and caught 3 species of salmon and dug a limit of razor clams. You spent the day in the Tug crying like a bitch.

You only fish when your Daddy Governor tells you it’s OK. What a battered cunt.
  • Options
    In fairness, poaching isn’t cool
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    doogie said:

I got a limit of Crab. Does that count?

Yes. You're obviously not a gigantic pussy like NorthwestFreshTampon is. He'd rather cry in the Tug.

I would trade a salmon for a limit of crab on any given day in case we ever have to deal in a barter economy. Dungies only.
  • Options

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

SkipBoyd said:

Could be.

“I I my I I”

You are.

You only fish when your Daddy Governor tells you it’s OK. What a battered cunt.
    I fish when WDFW says I can, and I've always done that, you stupid fuck. What, are you a poacher? Fish closed waters, do you?

Show up at the 7-11 on Aurora, and we'll see who the battered cunt is, motherfucker.