Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Legs? WSJ

2»

Comments

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    You would think democrat activists like JW would have something, Anything to bash Trump besides 2016 Hillary campaign propaganda.

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,898
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club
    doogie said:

You would think democrat activists like JW would have something, Anything to bash Trump besides 2016 Hillary campaign propaganda.

That’s the beauty of what is going down. Everyone knows they have have no bullets left.

Mello making a pathetic argument to pin Trump and Biden to China, lol.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,261
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

I’ll take Irony for $1000 please Alex
    No one has looked into Trump

Other than a three year special prosecutor and the house impeachment. And rats all over the government

And you got nothing but this weak deflection
    Goddamnit Race....you and your facts

I do like how the Trumpers ignore the hookers....the child molesters and rapists that he’s friends with....the bigoted statements. If you can look your daughter in the eye and vote for him....good for you. Not how I was raised....but again everyone has their own truth.

God bless the USA

Only 2 weeks left

HuskyJW always right

Ok hondo

You should try facts sometime
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,812

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

Other than a three year special prosecutor and the house impeachment. And rats all over the government

I do like how the Trumpers ignore the hookers....the child molesters and rapists that he’s friends with....the bigoted statements. If you can look your daughter in the eye and vote for him....good for you. Not how I was raised....but again everyone has their own truth.

God bless the USA

Only 2 weeks left

HuskyJW always right

Ok hondo

You should try facts sometime
    At least we knew Hondo was on the payroll.

@HuskyJW looks to be posting his pablum on his own volition for free.

Cult.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Dems are going to claim the epstein list is fake news because trump isn't on it
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,558
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

God bless the USA

Only 2 weeks left

HuskyJW always right

Who the fuck cares about hookers? Don’t even get started with the Dems and the countless sexual predators. Please list off these bigoted statements, would love to hear them!
    You don’t know what they are? Shocker. No wonder you got COVID. Dumb Dumb. Wipe your ass and lick your fingers

Here is one “Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day. … I think that the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault, because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not anything they can control.” Trump later said in a 1997 Playboy interview that “the stuff O’Donnell wrote about me is probably true.”
    This is literally the first time I’ve heard or seen this quote or anything like it attributed to him. If it’s true, it’s a pretty fucking terrible look.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

The WSJ editorial board has never been a good reason to read the paper.

Spoken like the only "real" conservative that posts here.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

HuskyJW said:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/20/politics/trump-china-taxes-financial-records/index.html

Biden in China, Trump in China, everyone in China. 50/50. Centrism allows this.
    Notice how there's no claim of Russian disinformation with this story and neither Twitter or Facebook have suppressed it.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

HuskyJW said:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/20/politics/trump-china-taxes-financial-records/index.html

Biden in China, Trump in China, everyone in China. 50/50. Centrism allows this.
    This is just like that story about Joe Biden that CNN won't even cover. Having a Bank account in China is just like selling access to your VP father for cash.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,219
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

God bless the USA

Only 2 weeks left

HuskyJW always right

Who the fuck cares about hookers? Don’t even get started with the Dems and the countless sexual predators. Please list off these bigoted statements, would love to hear them!
    You don’t know what they are? Shocker. No wonder you got COVID. Dumb Dumb. Wipe your ass and lick your fingers

Here is one “Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day. … I think that the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault, because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not anything they can control.” Trump later said in a 1997 Playboy interview that “the stuff O’Donnell wrote about me is probably true.”
    Using a second hand quote from a private conversation? LOL. I heard Joe Biden once say when I was in the same city as him "I love raping little kids". Guess Joe Biden is a serial child rapist now.
    I heard HuskyJW likes to fuck little boys.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    RoadTrip said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

God bless the USA

Only 2 weeks left

HuskyJW always right

Using a second hand quote from a private conversation? LOL. I heard Joe Biden once say when I was in the same city as him "I love raping little kids". Guess Joe Biden is a serial child rapist now.
    I've heard the same thing.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,219
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

God bless the USA

Only 2 weeks left

HuskyJW always right

And that Mello likes to watch
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

God bless the USA

Only 2 weeks left

HuskyJW always right

And that Mello likes to watch
    Mello told me that.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    thechatch said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

God bless the USA

Only 2 weeks left

HuskyJW always right

This is literally the first time I’ve heard or seen this quote or anything like it attributed to him. If it’s true, it’s a pretty fucking terrible look.
    Me neither. So I looked it up. Even Snopes doesn't believe it. I guess it was going around in 2016.
    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-laziness-is-a-trait-in-blacks/
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

God bless the USA

Only 2 weeks left

HuskyJW always right

Litetally the first page from the dems play book. Make shit up and keep repeating it until it sticks.