Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Legs? WSJ

Comments

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited October 2020

I’ll take Irony for $1000 please Alex
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,898
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Schiff has the goods.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,108
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HuskyJW said:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/20/politics/trump-china-taxes-financial-records/index.html

Biden in China, Trump in China, everyone in China. 50/50. Centrism allows this.
  • Options
    DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Open your eyes...
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,126
    The WSJ editorial board has never been a good reason to read the paper.
  • Options
    edited October 2020

HuskyJW said:

No one has looked into Trump

Other than a three year special prosecutor and the house impeachment. And rats all over the government

And you got nothing but this weak deflection
    Goddamnit Race....you and your facts

I do like how the Trumpers ignore the hookers....the child molesters and rapists that he’s friends with....the bigoted statements. If you can look your daughter in the eye and vote for him....good for you. Not how I was raised....but again everyone has their own truth.

God bless the USA

Only 2 weeks left

HuskyJW always right

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Turns out hunter biden is naked in pics with his niece.

Joe has been grooming them for years. Guarantee he diddled hunter.

Just an entire family of pedophiles. Par for the course for Dems
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

Other than a three year special prosecutor and the house impeachment. And rats all over the government

I do like how the Trumpers ignore the hookers....the child molesters and rapists that he’s friends with....the bigoted statements. If you can look your daughter in the eye and vote for him....good for you. Not how I was raised....but again everyone has their own truth.

God bless the USA

Only 2 weeks left

HuskyJW always right

Who the fuck cares about hookers? Don’t even get started with the Dems and the countless sexual predators. Please list off these bigoted statements, would love to hear them!
  • Options
    edited October 2020

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

God bless the USA

Only 2 weeks left

HuskyJW always right

Who the fuck cares about hookers? Don’t even get started with the Dems and the countless sexual predators. Please list off these bigoted statements, would love to hear them!
    You don’t know what they are? Shocker. No wonder you got COVID. Dumb Dumb. Wipe your ass and lick your fingers

Here is one “Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day. … I think that the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault, because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not anything they can control.” Trump later said in a 1997 Playboy interview that “the stuff O’Donnell wrote about me is probably true.”
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    edited October 2020
    HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

God bless the USA

Only 2 weeks left

HuskyJW always right

You don’t know what they are? Shocker. No wonder you got COVID. Dumb Dumb. Wipe your ass and lick your fingers

Here is one “Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day. … I think that the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault, because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not anything they can control.” Trump later said in a 1997 Playboy interview that “the stuff O’Donnell wrote about me is probably true.”
    He's wrong about laziness being a trait in Blacks. It's a trait in all Democrats, actually.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,811
    HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

God bless the USA

Only 2 weeks left

HuskyJW always right

If Trump shows up on the pedo report, he should burn too. Going on record right here right now with that stance. Bring the evidence, por favor. Pics with young girls? Sext exchange with underage boys and girls? Video? Anything, Bueller?

Aside from a pedo ringmaster sticking his mug in with a celebrity for a picture, that is. You have ANY idea how many times per day big time celebs get asked to have their picture taken? Again, if there's evidence that Trump is a Pedo, bring it and the Throbber will be the first in line with the rope to hang DJT.

Now, back to the dirty Bidens - go ahead...say it....they are corrupt. You won't die (just yet) for going against the party line. Unless you're willing to come correct with something other the but but but Trump, GTFO out of here with that bullshit.

Or be honest and call a spade a spade. Joe Biden is dirty as fuck and used his office to rake millions of dollars from enemies of the United States. Be honest or go crickets like @insinceredawg.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,811
    doogie said:

LebamDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

HuskyJW said:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/20/politics/trump-china-taxes-financial-records/index.html

Biden in China, Trump in China, everyone in China. 50/50. Centrism allows this.
    CNN and the NYTimes are your source?

it states Trump Hotels invested in China

Rumors abound that Biden TAKES and/or is given $$$$ from China.

A slight difference
    One was an international private businessman investing his own capital.

One was a career politician selling direct access to Obama
    HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

" />
    and there it is. Right from the Dem talking points from October 2016
    The leftists can't even fathom their guy might be as dirty or just as dirty as they one they smear.

Won't even venture down that path - don't expect them to apply the same standards to the annointed Central Party candidate.

Cult.