Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Panthers-9ers game thread

124»

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,890
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

This thread was embarrassing for some of the 12s on this board.

There are no 12 on this board.

HTH
    There are at least 3. One of them is you.
    I think your definition of a 12 is any Seahawks fan. But if that makes you feel better, keep thinking that.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

HTH
    so rooting against the niners makes u a "12"?
    12's call Kaepernick stupid names, whine about every call that goes for the niners, and talk incessantly about how Harbaugh is a whiny cunt.
    There are no 12's here
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,576
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Why are you a niners fan, PurpleJ? Is it because they were good when you were a little kid?

Yep. Solid championship franchise that conjures up memories of my childhood. You nailed it.

• Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dhdawg said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

HTH
    12's call Kaepernick stupid names, whine about every call that goes for the niners, and talk incessantly about how Harbaugh is a whiny cunt.
    There are no 12's here
    I call kaepernick canpernick. But thats because i call everyone a can. Thats what i do. Am i a 12?
  • Options
    phineas said:

dhdawg said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

HTH
    There are no 12's here
    I call kaepernick canpernick. But thats because i call everyone a can. Thats what i do. Am i a 12?
    no, names like Krappydick
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Also, how is calling the 9ers whiny cunts not an accurate statement? Have you ever watched michael crabtree? That guy would make an amazing soccer player flopping pleading his case to the refs every play. The guy has been seen complaining when his defense is on the field. I saw the 9ers DB get called for PI and they panned the camera to crabtree and thr guy fell out like he got shot. No joke. That my friend is a whiney cunt
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,076
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I give the edge to Harbaugh, team could've lost it at a couple points this season. They are playing their best when it counts. Seattle peaked in like week 10, and is barely holding on.

I think the league has figured out Wilson. Or he is hurt, but he is clearly regressing since the middle of the season. Either way, Kapernick is the better player right now and clearly in the long run.

Sorry 12s, simple fact, end of discussion.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

I think the league has figured out Wilson. Or he is hurt, but he is clearly regressing since the middle of the season. Either way, Kapernick is the better player right now and clearly in the long run.

First of all, I think Bevell's play calling has been SarkFS. Secondly, Wilson is over-thinking things out there. On many occasions, he could have tucked the ball and picked up 5-6 yards, but he'll throw the ball at the last second. Sometimes this works, but it has also failed to produce completions on too many occasions. These plays also usually happen on 3rd down, so they are drive killers.
  • Options
    Bob_C said:

I give the edge to Harbaugh, team could've lost it at a couple points this season. They are playing their best when it counts. Seattle peaked in like week 10, and is barely holding on.

Sorry 12s, simple fact, end of discussion.

The problems wilson is having is a lot of things. Bevell is one, he took too many hits over the season, and we have WR's who can't make tough catches.
    I love Wilson and think he will be a very good QB but right now anything we get from the passing game is a bonus.
    We have to win 13-10 or 16-14.

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

Why are you a niners fan, PurpleJ? Is it because they were good when you were a little kid?

Yep. Solid championship franchise that conjures up memories of my childhood. You nailed it.

They won championships a thousand years ago. Its like calling UW football a championship franchise.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,076
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Also, would the 12s still make Harvin trade? Obviously injury hindsite is a bit unfair, but it's not as if this was Cal Ripken until this year.

Broader point is that Brandon Marshall cost two second round picks two years ago, even with the wife beatings. And Harvin wasn't exactly known as a choir boy in Minnesota. It was a reach at the time and looks like an apocalypse now, there were a lot better options both in terms of fit and in terms of value. Cleveland would've cum on themselves had Seattle offered half of what they gave Minnesota for Josh Gordon. Make no mistake, he was openly being shopped as late as September.
  • Options
    Bob_C said:

Also, would the 12s still make Harvin trade? Obviously injury hindsite is a bit unfair, but it's not as if this was Cal Ripken until this year.

Broader point is that Brandon Marshall cost two second round picks two years ago, even with the wife beatings. And Harvin wasn't exactly known as a choir boy in Minnesota. It was a reach at the time and looks like an apocalypse now, there were a lot better options both in terms of fit and in terms of value. Cleveland would've cum on themselves had Seattle offered half of what they gave Minnesota for Josh Gordon. Make no mistake, he was openly being shopped as late as September.

No, I wasn't even a huge fan as the trade was made. I have a thread on dawgbored saying on paper this trade doesn't seem great but it would be a great boost to the offense
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,576
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2014

PurpleJ said:

They won championships a thousand years ago. Its like calling UW football a championship franchise.
    5 > 0

HTH

Also...get that sarcasm detector fixed