Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,490 Swaye's Wigwam
    Dumbfuck Dems gonna dumbfuck Dem
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    With that kind of suicide they must be trying to get the Rainbow Warriors into the Pac12.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    One of the islanders dissents.

Big news!
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,490 Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Big news!

Yeah, just one

HHusky said:

Big news!

Yeah, just one
    I was on Maui in March. Lots of locals at the airport perimeter asking arriving tourists to turn around. Glad I was leaving, not arriving.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Big news!

Yeah, just one
    I was on Maui in March. Lots of locals at the airport perimeter asking arriving tourists to turn around. Glad I was leaving, not arriving.
    In March there was still a slim chance the Rona lockdown wasnt a hoax.

Die.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    I was on Oahu in June. Engaged with plenty of locals while “quarantining” they were sick of the lockdown then.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    It’s tough for Hawaii but I can at least somewhat understand their position given that they are geographically isolated they can effectively insulate themselves from COVID

The tourism angle was fucked whether they shut it down or not so whatever
    Tequilla said:

It’s tough for Hawaii but I can at least somewhat understand their position given that they are geographically isolated they can effectively insulate themselves from COVID

Disagree. There was a way to allow tourism and they fucked it up. Big time
    edited October 2020

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Big news!

Yeah, just one
    In March there was still a slim chance the Rona lockdown wasnt a hoax.

Die.
    When did you decide rational thought simply wasn’t worth the effort?

Tequilla said:

Disagree. There was a way to allow tourism and they fucked it up. Big time
    Disagree

People aren’t lining up to fly ... and they certainly aren’t lining up to fly to places where typical activities when there aren’t on the table

In this case, the decision for Hawaii was effectively to isolate allowing the rest of the economy to remain open or stay open and operate at limited capacity levels

I don’t know the numbers but I can understand the logic ... and they are a unique example
  • Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,562
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Big news!

Yeah, just one
    Why didn't you go to China when you were well on your way?
    Surely would have been safer with no Trump!
    Blu82 said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Big news!

Yeah, just one
    Why didn't you go to China when you were well on your way?
    Surely would have been safer with no Trump!
    I had no business to do in China.
    I can understand the logic ... no clue how well it is working or not in terms of prevention

I’ve also said from the beginning the economic, social, etc fallout from this is going to be as bad or worse than COVID