Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Wife just told me she is voting for Trump

2»

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,488 Founders Club
    My mom was ALL IN With Her in regards to Hillary in 08. Sadly she was gone in 2016. Hillary may have had some issues with women but many did admire her. Her record wasn't all that different than Harris except she farmed out the blow jobs for Bill.
  • HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    Your blatant racism finally rubbed off on her.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

I'm no longer married to a black woman.

A radical, hard-core feminist told me last week she's voting for Trump after spending the last 3 years on Facebook screaming about how much she hates him. She lives in Chicago but was originally from the SF bay area and what she's happening in the cities with Antifa etc has her even more pissed with RATs than she hates Trump.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited October 2020

True story. There are no HOC* in The Shire. So who’s the real racist here?

*Hobbits of Color

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

*Hobbits of Color

Owl moved to Idaho in order to get away from black folks but I, who lives in a house full of black folks is the real racist. Owl doesn't believe that black people should be held to the same standards as people from other races, and he believes it is okay for black people to beat the shit out of white guys if they get into a car accident with a black person. In fact, Owl said he would join in with the gang of black folks who beat a white guy into a coma simply because he got into an accident. But I'm the racist according to Owl.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,556 Standard Supporter

Houhusky said:

Prop party!

White Devil game strong on this board.
    Truth. Lotta props here in the Tug. The Master Suite is NOT cancelled.

I'm watching HGTV these days and they talk about the main bedroom and I'm thinking where the fuck is the master

Then I get woke
    We listed our home in our Seattle with NON WOKE Realty LLC. They put up little signs throughout the home including one labeling "Master Bedroom". Also the property description on the MLS indicated "close to light rail, but not too close". Apparently this is racist dog whistling I'm told.
    Clearly
    Speaking of mass transit, I had a woke buddy tell me that Bellevue Square Mall basically deserved to be looted due to the owner's long opposition to mass transit in Bellevue (i.e., brings in too much riff raff).
    Kemper gives zero fucks.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,340 Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

HuskyJW said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You're just afraid of strong Black women like I am. With good reason I might add

My wife is in not voting for anyone camp which is a win. Some days she likes Trump some days she doesn't. She hates Biden every day
    Frankly I'm shocked, I didn't think she would vote for Trump. She is really turned off by the fact that Camel-toe slept her way into power.
    Women tearing down other women

#shocker
    I think women respond a little differently to other women who sleep with the boss in order to get ahead.
    Hey I get it.....Only way a black woman can get ahead of me is because they fuck their boss.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    HuskyJW said:

SFGbob said:

HuskyJW said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You're just afraid of strong Black women like I am. With good reason I might add

My wife is in not voting for anyone camp which is a win. Some days she likes Trump some days she doesn't. She hates Biden every day
    Frankly I'm shocked, I didn't think she would vote for Trump. She is really turned off by the fact that Camel-toe slept her way into power.

#shocker
    I think women respond a little differently to other women who sleep with the boss in order to get ahead.
    Hey I get it.....Only way a black woman can get ahead of me is because they fuck their boss.
    Yeah, I'm certain that's what black women think.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,488 Founders Club
    HuskyJW said:

SFGbob said:

HuskyJW said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

#shocker
    Borderline racist IMO
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,019 Standard Supporter

Houhusky said:

Prop party!

White Devil game strong on this board.
    Truth. Lotta props here in the Tug. The Master Suite is NOT cancelled.

I'm watching HGTV these days and they talk about the main bedroom and I'm thinking where the fuck is the master

Then I get woke
    We listed our home in our Seattle with NON WOKE Realty LLC. They put up little signs throughout the home including one labeling "Master Bedroom". Also the property description on the MLS indicated "close to light rail, but not too close". Apparently this is racist dog whistling I'm told.
    Clearly
    Speaking of mass transit, I had a woke buddy tell me that Bellevue Square Mall basically deserved to be looted due to the owner's long opposition to mass transit in Bellevue (i.e., brings in too much riff raff).
    Happened in Portland as they extended light rail through SE Portland to the Clackamas Town Center Mall. Basically free transportation (no real fare enforcement) for the Portland rats to go to the mall and loot. Shop lifting went through the roof.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,840 Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

*Hobbits of Color

Owl moved to Idaho in order to get away from black folks but I, who lives in a house full of black folks is the real racist. Owl doesn't believe that black people should be held to the same standards as people from other races, and he believes it is okay for black people to beat the shit out of white guys if they get into a car accident with a black person. In fact, Owl said he would join in with the gang of black folks who beat a white guy into a coma simply because he got into an accident. But I'm the racist according to Owl.
    Fuck Owl. He is a racist. I am tired of letting racist democrats go unencumbered in their racism. People need to start fighting back.