Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Wife just told me she is voting for Trump

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
I'm no longer married to a black woman.

Comments

• GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    Ah, the classic reverse Dolezal.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,488 Founders Club
    edited October 2020
    SFGbob said:

You're just afraid of strong Black women like I am. With good reason I might add

My wife is in not voting for anyone camp which is a win. Some days she likes Trump some days she doesn't. She hates Biden every day
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

SFGbob said:

You're just afraid of strong Black women like I am. With good reason I might add

My wife is in not voting for anyone camp which is a win. Some days she likes Trump some days she doesn't. She hates Biden every day
    Frankly I'm shocked, I didn't think she would vote for Trump. She is really turned off by the fact that Camel-toe slept her way into power.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Frankly I'm shocked, I didn't think she would vote for Trump. She is really turned off by the fact that Camel-toe slept her way into power.
    Send her a chinvite.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,340 Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Women tearing down other women

#shocker
    HuskyJW said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

#shocker
    Good thing the suburban woman vote doesn't matter
    HuskyJW said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

#shocker
    I think women respond a little differently to other women who sleep with the boss in order to get ahead.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Send her a chinvite.
    She's just a prop. She doesn't speak.
    So Mark Meadows told you your wife is voting for Daddy. Interesting.
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Send her a chinvite.
    She's just a prop. She doesn't speak.
    So Mark Meadows told you your wife is voting for Daddy. Interesting.
    She sent me a Tweet, maybe she was hacked.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,965 Founders Club
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

Prop party!

White Devil game strong on this board.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Houhusky said:

Prop party!

Truth. Lotta props here in the Tug. The Master Suite is NOT cancelled.

Houhusky said:

Prop party!

I'm watching HGTV these days and they talk about the main bedroom and I'm thinking where the fuck is the master

Then I get woke
    We listed our home in our Seattle with NON WOKE Realty LLC. They put up little signs throughout the home including one labeling "Master Bedroom". Also the property description on the MLS indicated "close to light rail, but not too close". Apparently this is racist dog whistling I'm told.
    Clearly

Houhusky said:

Prop party!

I'm watching HGTV these days and they talk about the main bedroom and I'm thinking where the fuck is the master

Then I get woke
    We listed our home in our Seattle with NON WOKE Realty LLC. They put up little signs throughout the home including one labeling "Master Bedroom". Also the property description on the MLS indicated "close to light rail, but not too close". Apparently this is racist dog whistling I'm told.
    Clearly
    Speaking of mass transit, I had a woke buddy tell me that Bellevue Square Mall basically deserved to be looted due to the owner's long opposition to mass transit in Bellevue (i.e., brings in too much riff raff).
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,525 Founders Club

Houhusky said:

Prop party!

Then I get woke
    Clearly
    Speaking of mass transit, I had a woke buddy tell me that Bellevue Square Mall basically deserved to be looted due to the owner's long opposition to mass transit in Bellevue (i.e., brings in too much riff raff).
    Sounds like a typical Seattle fag

glad I have a huge buffer zone