Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Election Poll - Call It

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,225
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Trump in a tight one because all the poles are bullshit.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Biden, but much closer than the poles predicted because polesters are charlatans.

• Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Biden, but much closer than the poles predicted because polesters are charlatans.
    doogie said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

St. Jude Children's Hospital. I know it's not as fun as GOA or something but it's a lot more deserving than a lobby group.

Gentlemen's bet and all.

Edit: I'm also fine with putting the cash up ahead of tim to @Swaye or @DerekJohnson for safekeeping.

Escrow for sure.

Sure got quiet once the actual escrow was mentioned...
    The bet is on and I'll pay up if I lose but I'm not going to fork over cash to random internet degens before I have to. Nice try.

Btw, are we betting on the Midwest states that I called out throbber on (MN, MI, PA, WI) or the overall election result? I'm fine with either but want it spelled out so there's no bullshit after the fact.

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/comment/1322044#Comment_1322044

If you read through this thread and can't figure out @DerekJohnson or @Swaye or a handful of others aren't a safe escrow, then you are dumber than originally thought, a coward, or had no intent to honor the wager in the first place. Probably no clearer case of #abundance than this bored has seen in a while.

Also, it proves my earlier poont that @UW_Doog_Bot had more to lose in a banishment wager.

Cliffs: Step up or STFU
    This has nothing to do with you and I don't give a fuck if you don't think I'll honor it. If uw bot doesn't trust me to pay up then why should I trust his buddies to be a safe escrow? All I know is I'm good for it and despite my differences with bot, I believe he's good for it as well. Fuck off.
    Imagine going to Vegas to lay down a Super Bowl bet and telling the Bookie you’re good for it then throwing a Childish Tantrum when the Bookie calls security to have you thrown into the street.
    Imagine caring this much about a bet you're not involved in. Fuck off.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,468
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Trump in a tight one because all the poles are bullshit.
    The internals must be damning for Biden right now.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2020
    Biden in a contested election because Barrett isn't seated and Roberts is a giant faggot.

doogie said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

St. Jude Children's Hospital. I know it's not as fun as GOA or something but it's a lot more deserving than a lobby group.

Gentlemen's bet and all.

Edit: I'm also fine with putting the cash up ahead of tim to @Swaye or @DerekJohnson for safekeeping.

Escrow for sure.

The bet is on and I'll pay up if I lose but I'm not going to fork over cash to random internet degens before I have to. Nice try.

Btw, are we betting on the Midwest states that I called out throbber on (MN, MI, PA, WI) or the overall election result? I'm fine with either but want it spelled out so there's no bullshit after the fact.

If you read through this thread and can't figure out @DerekJohnson or @Swaye or a handful of others aren't a safe escrow, then you are dumber than originally thought, a coward, or had no intent to honor the wager in the first place. Probably no clearer case of #abundance than this bored has seen in a while.

Also, it proves my earlier poont that @UW_Doog_Bot had more to lose in a banishment wager.

This has nothing to do with you and I don't give a fuck if you don't think I'll honor it. If uw bot doesn't trust me to pay up then why should I trust his buddies to be a safe escrow? All I know is I'm good for it and despite my differences with bot, I believe he's good for it as well. Fuck off.
    Imagine going to Vegas to lay down a Super Bowl bet and telling the Bookie you’re good for it then throwing a Childish Tantrum when the Bookie calls security to have you thrown into the street.
    Not a bet you’re involved with either obviously so tell us, why do You care?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

https://foxnews.com/politics/trump-predicts-victory-campaign-call

President Trump on Monday predicted said he is “going to win” on Nov. 3, saying the campaign has “never been in a stronger position."

During a call with campaign staffers, the president said, “We’re going to win, and we’re going to win strong.”

“I wouldn’t have told you that two or three weeks ago," Trump said. "I am more excited today than I was two weeks ago.”

He added: “Two weeks ago, I was in the hospital, and people were shocked that I came out so fast and so healthy — it’s not the easiest thing to do, folks.”

During the Biden campaign call yesterday Joe said don't believe the polls we can still lose

"Dont vote for me. Vote for trump"
  • Options
    Biden in a contested election because Barrett isn't seated and Roberts is a giant faggot.
    I may need to change my vote.

Incredible

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,803
    edited October 2020
    Trump wins this thing and it isn't close! Dementia never even got its' boots on...
    Polls I saw on TV this morning were showing 2 to 4 point spreads in AZ, MI, WI and PA.

It's not over for Donald J. Trump. It never was.

They just tried to bamboozle you into thinking it was.

Don't ever leave to the game early to beat the traffic. The traffic will clear out.

• Options
    edited October 2020
    doogie said:

doogie said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Gentlemen's bet and all.

Escrow for sure.

Not a bet you’re involved with either obviously so tell us, why do You care?
    I have faith you can muster a response, HH. . Give it a shot. Use your words
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    Biden in a landslide. Big orange dummy finally bested by geriatric creeper.

doogie said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Gentlemen's bet and all.

Escrow for sure.

Coping
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,891
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club

doogie said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Gentlemen's bet and all.

Escrow for sure.

Any thoughts on emails?
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Why won’t Hunter or Joe or Kamala or the Campaign deny the substance of the emails?

Obviously because they’re legit.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,870
    Standard Supporter
    Why did Biden's attorney try to get the computer back? Leftards are not intellectually curious and lie and love to be lied to.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,747
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

LebamDawg said:

I heard today that of the Biden voters in polls - 50% were not for Biden but anti-trumpster voters.

no source - other than my ears. and they are bigly

In a nutshell this is the election

As a country are we really going to elect someone that is a clear puppet simply because we don’t like the words from scary Orange man?
    Probably, yes. Because the Soy infection has spread throughout the male population under 35 faster and deeper than COVID spread in Spain.

Am I calling all SoyBoyz faggots, pussies or cucks? Yes I am.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    This puzzles me a bit
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,695
    Trump wins this thing and it isn't close! Dementia never even got its' boots on...
    Black guys with batons were OK under Obama.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Yeah, probably have that off whilst on duty.