Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

SNL

2»

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,556 Standard Supporter
    edited October 2020
    thechatch said:

Didn’t Carey give a girl Herpes and then destroyed her life, leading to her committing suicide?

But they were peaceful herpes.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    thechatch said:

Didn’t Carey give a girl Herpes and then destroyed her life, leading to her committing suicide?

So we're blaming Carrey now? When I get herpes I suck it up and deal with it.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,225
    edited October 2020
    MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

HuskyJW said:

Snl isnt funny because it isn't funny. The fact that it's super hardcore left just makes it a bit more annoying

We get it guys. You were the nerdy drama kids so you are on the left. Cool

Are there far right comedians? I can’t think of any

No funny comedians on SNL.

I remeber when SNL was funny as shit and couldn't wait to watch it. But then Bellushi and Mr. Bill both got killed.
    I was curious when an “I remember when SNL was funny when (insert 1970s comedian here)” line would show up on this bored.

I do think the Carey Trump-COVID comment was too far, especially with first responders in the audience. I think he was only “wishing” he got it, not that he died from it though
    That's what got me. Its one thing to poke fun at the debate, but they went to far for me to and showed no respect to the office of president. Plus Baldwin just isn't very good. Trump may be an add but he isn't the dunce Baldwin portrays
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,236
    Goduckies said:

Debate was funny until Carrey joked about the president getting sick. No class and blew the office of the president. Not cool.

Wa
    Goduckies said:

Debate was funny until Carrey joked about the president getting sick. No class and blew the office of the president. Not cool.

Waitaminute.

You said "class"?

Lol.

Lemme get this straight. You're making a point about "class" and you're offended enough to beatyourchest about it when:

- trumpy mocked and made fun of McCain's Vietnam service/pow. Called him a "loser" and just recently mocked vets in general.
    - as a favor, he got out of service and dodged the military by claiming "bone spurs"

this is just one small example.

and now you are offended enough to tug this shit? Just shaking my fucking head ... all you hypocrites. Everyone knows a service member. Go mock them and say it's okay because trumpy said so and demonstrated so ... but tell them to not fucking watch SNL because parody offends you. Jesus H Christ.

so, tell me, are you offended that trumpy decided to parade himself while in "quarantine" potentially exposing all his staff and secret service to the 'rona ... or was he really that sick in the first place? Maybe it's just a cold huh? What is it?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    animate said:

Goduckies said:

Wa
    Goduckies said:

Waitaminute.

You said "class"?

Lol.

Lemme get this straight. You're making a point about "class" and you're offended enough to beatyourchest about it when:

- trumpy mocked and made fun of McCain's Vietnam service/pow. Called him a "loser" and just recently mocked vets in general.
    - as a favor, he got out of service and dodged the military by claiming "bone spurs"

and now you are offended enough to tug this shit? Just shaking my fucking head ... all you hypocrites. Everyone knows a service member. Go mock them and say it's okay because trumpy said so and demonstrated so ... but tell them to not fucking watch SNL because parody offends you. Jesus H Christ.

so, tell me, are you offended that trumpy decided to parade himself while in "quarantine" potentially exposing all his staff and secret service to the 'rona ... or was he really that sick in the first place? Maybe it's just a cold huh? What is it?
    I bought into the lefties are pussies hype too much. It’s a back and forth game where they try and be the bigger pussy.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,488 Founders Club
    animate said:

Goduckies said:

Wa
    Goduckies said:

Waitaminute.

You said "class"?

Lol.

You seem upset
    The office of the president means something to me.. clearly it doesn't to you.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    I would argue most of the funny snl would be far right now adays.
    Now with racist crap

Breonna Taylor case: Kentucky AG rips Megan Thee Stallion's SNL performance, slams 'mob mentality' of intolerant left

https://www.foxnews.com/us/breonna-taylor-daniel-cameron-kentucky-ag-black-republican-mob-mentality-megan-thee-stallion
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Goduckies said:

Somehow I doubt you would have the same reaction to Obama getting parodied. What if Hillary won? It's not a big deal. Don't watch if it bothers you.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

animate said:

Goduckies said:

Wa
    Goduckies said:

Waitaminute.

You said "class"?

Lol.

You seem upset
    I love to see Progressives throw out shit, rant to me about why I should be upset about it then throw a fit when it doesn’t

Goduckies said:

Somehow I doubt you would have the same reaction to Obama getting parodied. What if Hillary won? It's not a big deal. Don't watch if it bothers you.
    I have no issue with Parodies, laughing at getting the virus i do though.
    Obama parody?

Fucking racist