Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

SNL

GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,226
Debate was funny until Carrey joked about the president getting sick. No class and blew the office of the president. Not cool.

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,113 Standard Supporter
    I wouldn't piss on Jim Carrey if he was on fire!
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    It is extremely difficult to satirize events that are already absurd and ridiculous. #ThanksDaddy!
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    What would you know about being funny?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,488 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

It is extremely difficult to satirize events that are already absurd and ridiculous. #ThanksDaddy!

Is that why there is no segment on Biden in the Basement?

Barrell of laughs
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    Goduckies said:

Debate was funny until Carrey joked about the president getting sick. No class and blew the office of the president. Not cool.

Trumptards are such fucking snowflakes. You guys were celebrating RBGs death but whine like little bitches when someone makes fun of Trump for catching a mild flu that he's downplayed for months.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,556 Standard Supporter

Goduckies said:

Trumptards are such fucking snowflakes. You guys were celebrating RBGs death but whine like little bitches when someone makes fun of Trump for catching a mild flu that he's downplayed for months.
    RBG has been dead for three years.

HTH
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,226
    I didn't celebrate her death
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    doogie said:

Nobody here celebrated RBG’s death.

Another Biden cock sucker lie

I do. Political hack
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

Goduckies said:

Hey Mr Science, it’s not the flue.

ATBS, the President is fair game for lampooning. Wishing for his death in on your own conscience.

Never saw anyone here celebrating RBG dying. Could I imagine the ducktard crowd doing so, yes. But didn’t see it.
    Snl isnt funny because it isn't funny. The fact that it's super hardcore left just makes it a bit more annoying

We get it guys. You were the nerdy drama kids so you are on the left. Cool

Goduckies said:

Post the Biden parody SNL does every week like the Trump parodies. I complain about massive hypocrisy and bias in media and from the left.

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,340 Swaye's Wigwam
    It was disappointing to see
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,340 Swaye's Wigwam

Snl isnt funny because it isn't funny. The fact that it's super hardcore left just makes it a bit more annoying

Are there far right comedians? I can’t think of any

HuskyJW said:

You can't be in the entertainment industry you'd get blackballed

Everything here we say making fun of the loser left is way funnier than snl
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    HuskyJW said:

Dennis Miller but he’s pretty much retired.
  • georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,925 Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

Larry the Cable guy, Jeff Foxworthy, Tim Allen, Bill Engvall, But overall they are the minority. I think Joan Rivers was pretty conservative and Bob Hope you to hassle dems like nobody else.
    HuskyJW said:

No funny comedians on SNL.

I remeber when SNL was funny as shit and couldn't wait to watch it. But then Bellushi and Mr. Bill both got killed.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,525 Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

HuskyJW said:

No funny comedians on SNL.

I remeber when SNL was funny as shit and couldn't wait to watch it. But then Bellushi and Mr. Bill both got killed.
    I was curious when an “I remember when SNL was funny when (insert 1970s comedian here)” line would show up on this bored.

I do think the Carey Trump-COVID comment was too far, especially with first responders in the audience. I think he was only “wishing” he got it, not that he died from it though