Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

It’s a Miracle!!!

13»

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Does this mean Trump should be Impeached like a Dog for taking illegal drugs while in office?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

Apparently HCQ isn’t needed

Vitamin D???

Huh.....
    If you’re inside a lot or if you live in the Pacific NW in the winter and you’re not taking a Vitamin D supplement, you’re not doing it right.
    Agree

There was a thread a little over a week ago on here about Dr. Fauci and making fun of him taking vitamin D.
    Really? I missed that one. There seems to be indication that D helps, or rather, a deficiency hurts. And even if D does nothing, it’s a cheap, harmless placebo.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,019 Standard Supporter
    Exactly. Same with HCQ. Millions take it annually. CDC and dem governors acted like it was fentanyl.
    HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

Vitamin D???

Huh.....
    If you’re inside a lot or if you live in the Pacific NW in the winter and you’re not taking a Vitamin D supplement, you’re not doing it right.
    Agree

There was a thread a little over a week ago on here about Dr. Fauci and making fun of him taking vitamin D.
    There are plenty of Scientific Studies that run counter to your hunch.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,988
    There aren’t too many people that genuinely bother me with their level of trolling and idiotic obtuseness, but HH is definitely in that group.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    thechatch said:

There aren’t too many people that genuinely bother me with their level of trolling and idiotic obtuseness, but HH is definitely in that group.

What does he get out of this shit? It's bizarre
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

thechatch said:

What does he get out of this shit? It's bizarre
    Some people are into gang bangs. Don't judge.
  • Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,246 Swaye's Wigwam

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

Vitamin D???

Huh.....
    Agree

Really? I missed that one. There seems to be indication that D helps, or rather, a deficiency hurts. And even if D does nothing, it’s a cheap, harmless placebo.
    Dr. Fauci is on record recommending Vitamin D to boost immune system.

My current daily intake:

Vitamin D : 10,000 IU per day
    Vitamin A: 5,000 IU per day
    Vitamin C: 3-4 grams per day
    Zinc : 100 mg per day

Zinc stops the replication of a virus inside the cells. HCQ is the agent that drive zinc into the cell more efficiently and why the two paired together show great results.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    Dude61 said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

Vitamin D???

Huh.....
    Agree

My current daily intake:

Zinc stops the replication of a virus inside the cells. HCQ is the agent that drive zinc into the cell more efficiently and why the two paired together show great results.
    Wow, that's quite the massive drug cocktail you're taking. You must be really sick.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,560 Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

Dude61 said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

Vitamin D???

Huh.....
    Agree

My current daily intake:

Wow, that's quite the massive drug cocktail you're taking. You must be really sick.
    Or walking around with a perma- boner.

• EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,906 Swaye's Wigwam

Especially if you are hispanic or black which have much higher Vitamin D deficiency. And all the MSM pedals is masks and cases. No organized program to take Vitamin D. Must be because of the high risk associated with this Schedule 1 drug.

More like the low profitability associated with it.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,906 Swaye's Wigwam

Exactly. Same with HCQ. Millions take it annually. CDC and dem governors acted like it was fentanyl.

Fentanyl isn’t dangerous, amirite @GeorgeFloydDawg?
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club

HHusky said:

doogie said:

HHusky said:

#Just_a_Cold
    More like a bad flu but yes, What we’ve* been saying all along. Did you arrive at this conclusion on your own or did the recent WHO disclosure @Swaye you?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/right-march-provided-evidence-coronavirus-mortality-rate-grossly-overstated-today-finally-came-conclusion/
    I don’t always get the flu, but when I do I have massive drug cocktails and I weekend at Walter Reed.
    A lot of people take zinc, vitamin d, and melatonin on a daily basis you fucking retard
    Fucking lol what a dipsheet Hfag is.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

doogie said:

HHusky said:

#Just_a_Cold
    More like a bad flu but yes, What we’ve* been saying all along. Did you arrive at this conclusion on your own or did the recent WHO disclosure @Swaye you?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/right-march-provided-evidence-coronavirus-mortality-rate-grossly-overstated-today-finally-came-conclusion/
    I don’t always get the flu, but when I do I have massive drug cocktails and I weekend at Walter Reed.
    Massive drug cocktail, Aspirin, Zinc, Vitamin D, and Melatonin massive.
    Multi-vitamins are not available to anyone but the elite man.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

Fentanyl isn’t dangerous, amirite @GeorgeFloydDawg?
    Man, fuck that guy.