Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

WTF is wrong with you people?

2»

Comments

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited September 2020

5>3 in my religion. Belichick better regular- and postseason winning %.

Watch that HOF QB win another super bowl in Tampa.

Gibbs had plenty of talent on his teams.

Seems like most people fail in Cleveland. Gibbs didn't try.

Bellichek has 6 rings, 9 conference championships. 19 straight division titles
    They didn’t “win” the division in 2008 after Brady was lost for the season. That team was better than the 2007 16-0 team if they had a decent QB who could get Moss the ball. When Wes Welker has more yards and catches than prime Randy Moss, it’s a problem.

I don’t think Gibbs is better, btw, but winning three Super Bowls with 3 different non-HOF QBs is a unique and impressive accomplishment. Which is what so posted, so...

• ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    edited September 2020

dflea said:

Why? Because being a phucking hypocrite and commie supporter who voted for someone who wants to take his gun away is bad for me, my kids, my grandkids and my country. You seem confused by that.

You should hold your breath. Try 25 minutes to start with.
    Way to be concerned. It was only one baby of a rich guy right? No big deal.

Now go your jack booted, masked thug, leftist pussies as they burn Portland and 36 other cities to hold their breath.

What a fucking idiot rat.

Wait, what? Aren't you yelling at the wrong guy for the wrong reason?
    Don't bore Atlduck by suggesting he should have read more. He's been hearing it his whole life and he hates it.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,964
    edited September 2020

5>3 in my religion. Belichick better regular- and postseason winning %.

Watch that HOF QB win another super bowl in Tampa.

Gibbs had plenty of talent on his teams.

Seems like most people fail in Cleveland. Gibbs didn't try.

Bellichek has 6 rings, 9 conference championships. 19 straight division titles
    What he said.

Yella's got the smoke foggies. The Duck is just the Duck.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    edited September 2020

dflea said:

Why? Because being a phucking hypocrite and commie supporter who voted for someone who wants to take his gun away is bad for me, my kids, my grandkids and my country. You seem confused by that.

You should hold your breath. Try 25 minutes to start with.
    Way to be concerned. It was only one baby of a rich guy right? No big deal.

Now go your jack booted, masked thug, leftist pussies as they burn Portland and 36 other cities to hold their breath.

What a fucking idiot rat.

Awww. You poor little guy. You're all lashing out like a retarded fuckstick and you can't even put a complete sentence together because there's so much sand pouring out of your vag.

You should hold your breath, too - start with 30 minutes.