Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

WTF is wrong with you people?

doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
I’ll bet grandma buys a gun.

Joe Montana, wife block attempted kidnapping of grandchild

1:29 PM PT
Associated Press
LOS ANGELES -- Hall of Fame quarterback Joe Montana and his wife confronted a home intruder who attempted to kidnap their 9-month-old grandchild over the weekend, law enforcement officials confirmed on Sunday.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29987205/joe-montana-wife-block-attempted-kidnapping-grandchild

Comments

• WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,019 Standard Supporter
    It would really piss me off if Montana was a dem.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,990
    Elway > Montana
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

It would really piss me off if Montana was a dem.

Why?

Wouldn’t matter to me one way or the other. I don’t know the man and likely never will.

He starred in San Francisco and lives in Malibu. Wouldnt surprise me.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,019 Standard Supporter
    edited September 2020
    Why? Because being a phucking hypocrite and commie supporter who voted for someone who wants to take his gun away is bad for me, my kids, my grandkids and my country. You seem confused by that.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,118 Standard Supporter
    Seems child stealing attempts and recovery numbers rising? So kids are getting recovered in large numbers and desperate attempts to steal kids seem to be more common. Hmmmm......

Why? Because being a phucking hypocrite and commie supporter who voted for someone who wants to take his gun away is bad for me, my kids, my grandkids and my country. You seem confused by that.

You do you, man
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

You should hold your breath. Try 25 minutes to start with.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    dflea said:

That's not fair. @WestlinnDuck only came to this board with strict assurances that there would be no Todd Doxey jokes.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

dflea said:

That's not fair. @WestlinnDuck only came to this board with strict assurances that there would be no Todd Doxey jokes.
    If we can’t have Todd Doxey and CW25 jokes, America is truly lost.

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,964
    dflea said:

I laffed.

dflea said:

If we can’t have Todd Doxey and CW25 jokes, America is truly lost.

I laffed at this too. This guy clearly dialed up @IrishDawg22 and has this place dialed in.
    Off-topic, but Montana is the GOAT IMO. I loved Marino, respected Elway's athleticism, etc., but in terms of Joe Clutch that guy was off the charts. Sure, there's a strong Brady argument, but he was boring to watch and he played for the GOAT of coaches who really knew how to put a team together and keep it together.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,967 Founders Club

Off-topic, but Montana is the GOAT IMO. I loved Marino, respected Elway's athleticism, etc., but in terms of Joe Clutch that guy was off the charts. Sure, there's a strong Brady argument, but he was boring to watch and he played for the GOAT of coaches who really knew how to put a team together and keep it together.

Joe Gibbs > Billichek
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

Joe Gibbs > Billichek
    Three Super Bowls wins with 3 different QBs, none of which are in the Hall of Fame, is as impressive as anything other coaches have done in NFL history. Belichick failed in Cleveland.
    5>3 in my religion. Belichick better regular- and postseason winning %.

Watch that HOF QB win another super bowl in Tampa.

Gibbs had plenty of talent on his teams.

Seems like most people fail in Cleveland. Gibbs didn't try.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,840 Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

Way to be concerned. It was only one baby of a rich guy right? No big deal.

Now go your jack booted, masked thug, leftist pussies as they burn Portland and 36 other cities to hold their breath.

What a fucking idiot rat.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,492 Founders Club

5>3 in my religion. Belichick better regular- and postseason winning %.

Watch that HOF QB win another super bowl in Tampa.

Gibbs had plenty of talent on his teams.

Seems like most people fail in Cleveland. Gibbs didn't try.

Bellichek has 6 rings, 9 conference championships. 19 straight division titles

dflea said:

Way to be concerned. It was only one baby of a rich guy right? No big deal.

Now go your jack booted, masked thug, leftist pussies as they burn Portland and 36 other cities to hold their breath.

What a fucking idiot rat.

Wait, what? Aren't you yelling at the wrong guy for the wrong reason?
    But did he ever do it while fighting off his grandkids kidnapper?
  • alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,858
    Which of Montana's kids was this child from? Nick?