Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

AANDY now says

LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
That the ubers were getting tired of Sark and wanted him out. But in response to the nega-Sark discussions during the season,we were previously told the ubers were VERY HAPPY and VERY CONTENT with the progress. Truth? Mods?

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,582
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

That thread is the best example of the hypocrisy at Dawgman.

Ladyhawks starts the thread off admitting he liked being able to have "good access to hear things".

Then AANDY and the rest of the sheeple start posting about "off the field issues", Sarks "extracurricular activities", and his "frat boy lifestyle".

Sark's no longer around, so apparently it's okay to keep a thread like this up...but back in October, if you brought this up during Sark's annual 3-game losing streak, a thread like this would have been nuked within five minutes.

Fuck Doogman.

Yep. They are doing their typical song and dance, especially Bleenor and AAAAndy. This site did a good job at making more people aware of what Sark was up to off the field.

• Options

Ladyhawks starts the thread off admitting he liked being able to have "good access to hear things".

Then AANDY and the rest of the sheeple start posting about "off the field issues", Sarks "extracurricular activities", and his "frat boy lifestyle".

Sark's no longer around, so apparently it's okay to keep a thread like this up...but back in October, if you brought this up during Sark's annual 3-game losing streak, a thread like this would have been nuked within five minutes.

Fuck Doogman.

Reminds me of December of 2008 all over again.

Nobody knows the damage that Sarkisian has done........except that those with half a fucking brain knew this whole time that he was in over his head.
  • Options
    fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,210
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    This is so predictable.

In fact Bleenor knew back in 1988 it would play out like this ....

Fuck off
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    If there's a takeaway to the thread, it's that Pool Boy was prepared to move on and PatHadenFS did him a solid by making him an offer he couldn't refuse.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sark wasn't getting fired. It's plausible that Woody warned Sark about his off field behavior, maybe he wasn't thrilled with him, but he was getting at least another year. No way Woody had to the balls to fire a coach who went 8-4. We all lucked out that USC was dumb enough to take him off our hands. The doogman bashing of Sark pisses me off because some of the fucks doing it were Sark's biggest supporters, including AAAAndy and Bleenor.
  • Options

Sark wasn't getting fired. It's plausible that Woody warned Sark about his off field behavior, maybe he wasn't thrilled with him, but he was getting at least another year. No way Woody had to the balls to fire a coach who went 8-4. We all lucked out that USC was dumb enough to take him off our hands. The doogman bashing of Sark pisses me off because some of the fucks doing it were Sark's biggest supporters, including AAAAndy and Bleenor.

RoadDawg is right, I do believe that Sark actually was in trouble after UCLA. It wouldn't surprise me if Woodward(He's no longer Pool Boy after Peterman hire) while down there talked to Mora.

I don't think Woodward had the balls to eat that buy out and fire a coach who made "progress". Now Woodward proved he wasn't thrilled with Sark when he was totally fine with letting Sark LEAVE! to USC a conference rival without even attempting to give him an extension. Woodward seemed more than fine to let his overrated coaching staff bolt with Sark as well.

I do think behind the scenes Woodward was frustrated with Sark's bullshit off the field which was leading to embarrassing losses on the field.

However, there is no way in hell he was being fired at 8-4. Had he lost either Oregon State or WSU? Perhaps. Since UW won both, it wasn't happening.

This whole offseason worked out perfectly for Woodward. Got a coaching upgrade while also making an extra 750K in the process from the coaching buyouts.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    so cool to hear that Woody required a retarded USC AD to make things happen.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,924
    Founders Club

Fuck Doogman.

I talked to an older guy, probably early 70s at the bowl game (I hate money) and when he asked what I thought of Sark leaving, I said I couldn't be happier. He asked why. I mentioned all the usual reasons and threw in the fact that he loved him some Joeys waitresses.

He asked where I heard that and said he'd heard the same things around November about Sark fucking around on his wife.

I have no idea if this guy was connected to anything but that timing might make sense. I wouldn't be surprised if Woody, after learning from Jimmy Carville, started letting the big boosters know about Sark's off-field antics as a way to gain support for letting him go.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tailgater said:

LawDawg1 said:

That the ubers were getting tired of Sark and wanted him out. But in response to the nega-Sark discussions during the season,we were previously told the ubers were VERY HAPPY and VERY CONTENT with the progress. Truth? Mods?

I believe without knowing anything at all that this indicates how remote AANDY is from the truth or reality about Husky football fans, especially those of the so-called uber booster kind. The new stadium surely is grand and most of us like it well enough. However, the significantly increased cost for the privilege of occupying the expanded premium seating has I expect brought pressure to bear on AD Woodward. Pressure to get busy on moving the football program forward and upward in quality at a faster, surer pace commensurate with the increased pricing.

I think there must have been uncertainty by those closest to the program about Sark on whether he had the willingness and/or staying power to get the job done. There may also have been some grumbling about Sark's coaching and (in-state)recruiting methods,.... I don't really know...... but I like many others here never thought Sark was our kind of head football coach. In any case, it's now obvious that Sark was bound to return to USC as soon as he could and there had to have been some major UW boosters as well as Woodward fully aware or sensible to Sark's itch to head south when he could.

It might be that the so-called Insiders at Dm.c including AANDY were totally surprised by the coaching change, how, when and why it happened and are simply embarrassed in a reactive sort of way because they weren't such Insiders after all.

good analysis Kerouac
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Oregon State proved Sark was feeling heat.

Petersen hired within the week proves he was being courted well before Sark announced he was heading to SC.

You don't survive in the Louisiana Bayou without having political instinct.

Woodward knew Sark was meeting with SC, back channels told him Petersen may be interested ....

• Options
    Tailgater said:

LawDawg1 said:

I believe without knowing anything at all that this indicates how remote AANDY is from the truth or reality about Husky football fans, especially those of the so-called uber booster kind. The new stadium surely is grand and most of us like it well enough. However, the significantly increased cost for the privilege of occupying the expanded premium seating has I expect brought pressure to bear on AD Woodward. Pressure to get busy on moving the football program forward and upward in quality at a faster, surer pace commensurate with the increased pricing.

I think there must have been uncertainty by those closest to the program about Sark on whether he had the willingness and/or staying power to get the job done. There may also have been some grumbling about Sark's coaching and (in-state)recruiting methods,.... I don't really know...... but I like many others here never thought Sark was our kind of head football coach. In any case, it's now obvious that Sark was bound to return to USC as soon as he could and there had to have been some major UW boosters as well as Woodward fully aware or sensible to Sark's itch to head south when he could.

It might be that the so-called Insiders at Dm.c including AANDY were totally surprised by the coaching change, how, when and why it happened and are simply embarrassed in a reactive sort of way because they weren't such Insiders after all.

AAAAndy's writings reflect the classic "BASTAHN", need to feel like an insider, attitude that I've come to encounter.

I might make a thread about this.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We are the ubers?

It's starting to sound like we were right...again...

BTW, no one was harder on Sark then DM.com...as we predicted.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited January 2014
    Some of you need to learn the difference between what AAaaandy was hearing all these years about Sark, and what he actually thought. Do I have that right?