Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Peaceful transition of power: “Trump was right”

2»

Comments

• thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,990
    SFGbob said:

LebamDawg said:

1) This kind of shit has been going on for years with all administrations.
    2) They all skate free.
    3) 2 is the one that pissed me off.

and this is why I hate R's and D's and any other political party. They are all corrupt

Bullshit. This kind of crap hasn't been going on in all administration. Using the FBI and the DOJ as well as the our National Security assets to go after the opposition political party has happened in one Administration. Obama's.
    Don’t forget the IRS
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,118 Standard Supporter
    A coup attempt in America. Never thought I'd see this!
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    thechatch said:

SFGbob said:

LebamDawg said:

2) They all skate free.

and this is why I hate R's and D's and any other political party. They are all corrupt

Bullshit. This kind of crap hasn't been going on in all administration. Using the FBI and the DOJ as well as the our National Security assets to go after the opposition political party has happened in one Administration. Obama's.
    Don’t forget the IRS
    Nixon did use the IRS to go after his political opponents. Obama used it to go after private citizens and political groups who opposed him.
  • SDCJRSDCJR Member Posts: 219
    Wrong! Nixon THOUGHT about using the FBI, but never did.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,118 Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

thechatch said:

SFGbob said:

LebamDawg said:

2) They all skate free.

Don’t forget the IRS
    Nixon did use the IRS to go after his political opponents. Obama used it to go after private citizens and political groups who opposed him.
    Obama used every government agency as a weapon against anything conservative/republican. He weaponized them and his minion bureaucrat crooks still infest it all.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

thechatch said:

SFGbob said:

LebamDawg said:

2) They all skate free.

Don’t forget the IRS
    Obama used every government agency as a weapon against anything conservative/republican. He weaponized them and his minion bureaucrat crooks still infest it all.
    That's the way politics is played in Chicago. It really is different there although Chicago style political corruption is more common everywhere now.