Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Peaceful transition of power: “Trump was right”

Comments

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited September 2020
    More texts about Flynn and Trump the FBI was hiding finally released into evidence. Thanks Judge Sullivan!

• thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,990
    All those cell phones wiped with cloth, though....
    thechatch said:

All those cell phones wiped with cloth, though....

I like the random Justin Bieber question. These were the top people at the Obama FBI.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    1) This kind of shit has been going on for years with all administrations.
    2) They all skate free.
    3) 2 is the one that pissed me off.

and this is why I hate R's and D's and any other political party. They are all corrupt

SFGbob said:

LebamDawg said:

2) They all skate free.

and this is why I hate R's and D's and any other political party. They are all corrupt

Bullshit. This kind of crap hasn't been going on in all administration. Using the FBI and the DOJ as well as the our National Security assets to go after the opposition political party has happened in one Administration. Obama's.
    Damn you are right - Nixon and the burglars and Watergate never happened either - so I missed once on number 2 above
    edited September 2020
    LebamDawg said:

SFGbob said:

LebamDawg said:

2) They all skate free.

Bullshit. This kind of crap hasn't been going on in all administration. Using the FBI and the DOJ as well as the our National Security assets to go after the opposition political party has happened in one Administration. Obama's.
    Damn you are right - Nixon and the burglars and Watergate never happened either - so I missed once on number 2 above
    Nixon’s dipshits got caught. Obama, through lying on warrants, as the Kevin Clinesmith plea shows, tried to legalize it. The Trump campaign was actually spied upon.

I’m guessing Obama was also spying on the Romney campaign. It would explain the “look up the transcript” farce with Candy Crowley in the second debate of 2012. How would they have that prepped with the moderator, otherwise?
    edited September 2020
    SFGbob said:

LebamDawg said:

SFGbob said:

LebamDawg said:

2) They all skate free.

Comparing apples to dogshit but good job. Nixon knew he had to go outside the government for people to carry out his dirty work. None of the burglars worked for the government. You had the heads of the fucking FBI, CIA and DOJ carrying out Obama's dirty work.

Other than that you fucking nailed it.
    They lied to do so too, as the Kevin Clinesmith guilty plea cements as fact.

I didn’t see @LebamDawg as a fool. Maybe a bad evening?
    all I said is they are all corrupt and I stand by that
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    edited September 2020
    LebamDawg said:

No, you said that all administrations do/did what the Obama Admin did. That's not fucking true. No Admin in my life time has done what Obama did.
    SFGbob said:

LebamDawg said:

No, you said that all administrations do/did what the Obama Admin did. That's not fucking true. No Admin in my life time has done what Obama did.
    If Trump tried the same thing the DC shitheads would have exposed it long ago. He’s the cleanest president since Reagan and Carter.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    edited September 2020

SFGbob said:

LebamDawg said:

SFGbob said:

LebamDawg said:

2) They all skate free.

Comparing apples to dogshit but good job. Nixon knew he had to go outside the government for people to carry out his dirty work. None of the burglars worked for the government. You had the heads of the fucking FBI, CIA and DOJ carrying out Obama's dirty work.

Other than that you fucking nailed it.
    They lied to do so too, as the Kevin Clinesmith guilty plea cements as fact.

I didn’t see @LebamDawg as a fool. Maybe a bad evening?
    And it wasn't just the heads of the departments. The corruption in the Obama Admin went down to all the assistants like Sally Yates, and McCabe, and attorneys like Page and Priestrap and investigators Strokz. It wasn't just a few people it was numerous people in every department. And no one has even bothered to come clean.

And why would they? They've been rewarded with book deals and TV commentator jobs.
    edited September 2020
    I agree the Obama admin was shit doing this stuff. Nothing will happen except a small sacrificial lamb. Nixon got caught and paid for it. Clinton admin killed everyone. Reagan was IranContra and Ollie North. Bush and I can't remember his name that fell on the Valerie Plame stuff.

It is all a bunch of shit and it happens. Some get caught and little people are sacrificed. Don't get your panties all twisted up about -

Damn I was wrong by a little bit - they are all still corrupt

Edit: if the press was better is would all be in the open
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    edited September 2020
    “Resist, Insist, Persist, Enlist”

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,118 Standard Supporter
    As I have said in the past, Obama did unbelievable damage to our country and put a vast number of commie operatives into positions of power throughout the bureaucracy.