Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

1,000,000+ Uighurs in Chinese Concentration Camps

13»

Comments

• insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

That's cute that Trump supporters now act like they give a shit about the Uighurs.

We know you've never given a shit about Human Rights. I've been talking about this since I joined this website and finally dipped my toes in the Tug.
    You and your kind support locking up kids in cages and now you want to talk about human rights? Fuck off.
    If you're going to troll at least make an effort
    https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2020-08-18/ap-fact-check-michelle-obama-and-the-kids-in-cages

The Obama administration separated migrant children from families under certain limited circumstances, like when the child’s safety appeared at risk or when the parent had a serious criminal history.

But family separations as a matter of routine came about because of Trump’s “zero tolerance” enforcement policy, which he eventually suspended because of the uproar. Obama had no such policy.
    You accused conservatives here of being in favor of grabbing kids and throwing them in cages.
    Are you saying they're not? I've never seen anyone here actually oppose the policy. Just a bunch of but but but Obama excuses.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

@insinceredawg keep massaging those chicom talking points. Work the shaft bitch. Thats it, swallow like a good little bitch.

Imagine being mad about standing up for human rights and shrugging off actual concentration camps. TDS has them defending genocide.

This board has shrugged off the deaths of 200k fellow Americans and have cheered on the separation and detainment of thousands of migrant children. You really think I'm going to believe you guys suddenly care about the fate of 1M Muslims on the other side of the world?
    200k deaths from a virus made in China and released by the CCP on the world...

"Suddenly" I've been talking about this for two or more years. Keep defending genocide comrade.
    Holy shit. I used to think you were smarter than the average Tugtard, perhaps a little misguided, but you've gone full retard with the conspiracy theories. Let me guess, you are a Q follower now as well.
    You've got to love it when the most gullible dipshit who posts here, who rarely if ever gets anything right starts calling other people retards.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,442 Founders Club

That's cute that Trump supporters now act like they give a shit about the Uighurs.

We know you've never given a shit about Human Rights. I've been talking about this since I joined this website and finally dipped my toes in the Tug.
    You and your kind support locking up kids in cages and now you want to talk about human rights? Fuck off.
    https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2020-08-18/ap-fact-check-michelle-obama-and-the-kids-in-cages

The Obama administration separated migrant children from families under certain limited circumstances, like when the child’s safety appeared at risk or when the parent had a serious criminal history.

But family separations as a matter of routine came about because of Trump’s “zero tolerance” enforcement policy, which he eventually suspended because of the uproar. Obama had no such policy.
    You accused conservatives here of being in favor of grabbing kids and throwing them in cages.
    Are you saying they're not? I've never seen anyone here actually oppose the policy. Just a bunch of but but but Obama excuses.
    Yes we are not

We wanted the caravans stopped and they were. No more kids in cages

Obama encouraged it. That's what we call a fact that makes your tired bleating a bunch of hypocritical bullshit

Yes we are not

Obama encouraged it. That's what we call a fact that makes your tired bleating a bunch of hypocritical bullshit
    But but but Obama

Yes we are not

But but but Obama
    But but you're a fucking hypocrite.

Yes we are not

But but but Obama
    Exactly. How does his dick taste? Like caged children?

Yes we are not

But but but Obama
    You tell me. You've never been able to defend Trump without bringing up the bad brown man.
    edited September 2020

Yes we are not

But but but Obama
    You tell me. You've never been able to defend Trump without bringing up the bad brown man.
    I've defended Trump from many of the lies you've been telling IC and I didn't have to mention Obama. Your claim that Trump called KKK members "fine people" didn't require any mention of Obama in order to refute it. Exposing your stupidity during the impeachment fraud required no mention of Obama.

But often mentioning Obama is entirely valid due to the fact that it exposes you as nothing more than fucking hypocrite. You didn't give a fuck about kids in "cages" when Obama was putting them in cages.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,395 Swaye's Wigwam

@insinceredawg keep massaging those chicom talking points. Work the shaft bitch. Thats it, swallow like a good little bitch.

Imagine being mad about standing up for human rights and shrugging off actual concentration camps. TDS has them defending genocide.

This board has shrugged off the deaths of 200k fellow Americans and have cheered on the separation and detainment of thousands of migrant children. You really think I'm going to believe you guys suddenly care about the fate of 1M Muslims on the other side of the world?
    200k deaths from a virus made in China and released by the CCP on the world...

"Suddenly" I've been talking about this for two or more years. Keep defending genocide comrade.
    Holy shit. I used to think you were smarter than the average Tugtard, perhaps a little misguided, but you've gone full retard with the conspiracy theories. Let me guess, you are a Q follower now as well.
    You realize that they continued international travel after locking down domestic travel from Wuhan right? And that they've jailed and/or killed many of the initial whistleblowers?

No, no of course you don't.

Still trying to do anything other than talk about concentration camps and organ harvesting by the CCP wumao.

But but but Orange man baaaadddd! WHAT ABOUT THE KURDZZZZ!

Yes we are not

But but but Obama
    I said twice that Trump stopped the caging of kids. Now three times

Put down Obama's dick and pay attention
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,900 Founders Club

Yes we are not

But but but Obama
    What thee.actual.fuck. are you talking about?
  • seatownfunkseatownfunk Member Posts: 805
    You guys are all a bunch of fucking faggots.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,069 Standard Supporter
    edited September 2020

You're really digging here comrade! Get your talking points straight!

IC would support an all out nuclear war right now, today, if it meant NO MORE MEAN ORANGE MAN! Mommie!

You guys are all a bunch of fucking faggots.

And?