Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

1,000,000+ Uighurs in Chinese Concentration Camps

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,442 Founders Club
    Suck that Obama dick
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

That's cute that Trump supporters now act like they give a shit about the Uighurs.

We know you've never given a shit about Human Rights. I've been talking about this since I joined this website and finally dipped my toes in the Tug.
    You and your kind support locking up kids in cages and now you want to talk about human rights? Fuck off.

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,521 Standard Supporter

That's cute that Trump supporters now act like they give a shit about the Uighurs.

We know you've never given a shit about Human Rights. I've been talking about this since I joined this website and finally dipped my toes in the Tug.
    You and your kind support locking up kids in cages and now you want to talk about human rights? Fuck off.
    If you're going to troll at least make an effort
    https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2020-08-18/ap-fact-check-michelle-obama-and-the-kids-in-cages

The Obama administration separated migrant children from families under certain limited circumstances, like when the child’s safety appeared at risk or when the parent had a serious criminal history.

But family separations as a matter of routine came about because of Trump’s “zero tolerance” enforcement policy, which he eventually suspended because of the uproar. Obama had no such policy.
    Prove it, bitch.

That's a subjective statement. All about the feelers. No data presented. Not a single number in that 'fact check'.

The word "thousands" is not data. It could be 2,000 - it could be 200,000.

Show me the numbers.

edited September 2020

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2020-08-18/ap-fact-check-michelle-obama-and-the-kids-in-cages

The Obama administration separated migrant children from families under certain limited circumstances, like when the child’s safety appeared at risk or when the parent had a serious criminal history.

But family separations as a matter of routine came about because of Trump’s “zero tolerance” enforcement policy, which he eventually suspended because of the uproar. Obama had no such policy.
    Prove it, bitch.

That's a subjective statement. All about the feelers. No data presented. Not a single number in that 'fact check'.

Show me the numbers.

BTW, for the feelers mathematicians out there - MILLIONS of Uighurs > THOUSANDS of cage kids.

So, fuck the fuck off with the moral equivalence rationalization of your Chinese overlords as per usual.

• insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

Prove it, bitch.

Show me the numbers.

Go down to the border and count for yourself bitch. Funny how you've never asked for proof of the millions of illegals voting for Hillary or thousands of fake mail in ballots. It's almost as if you're a hypocritical partisan cuck.
    edited September 2020

Prove it, bitch.

Show me the numbers.

Go down to the border and count for yourself bitch. Funny how you've never asked for proof of the millions of illegals voting for Hillary or thousands of fake mail in ballots. It's almost as if you're a hypocritical partisan cuck.
    Because I can time travel back to the Obama years for comparison?

Fuck that. Data, bitch.

Feel free to link to a post where I EVER said anything about illegal voting for Hillary.

Dead people for Gregoire sure - but that's been proven.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,069 Standard Supporter

Obama cages! You slobbered his knob.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,900 Founders Club

Lol this stupid shit. Tell me which administration started that policy. I'll wait.
    Lol if you can't understand the difference between what the Obama administration did regarding migrant children vs what Trump is doing then there's no point in trying to convince you otherwise. But even if it is true that Obama separated children from their parents and locked them up in cages, if Trump is fighting for human rights as the OP implies then what's stopping him from ending this policy?
    What's good for me but not for thee POTD
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,395 Swaye's Wigwam
    @insinceredawg keep massaging those chicom talking points. Work the shaft bitch. Thats it, swallow like a good little bitch.

Imagine being mad about standing up for human rights and shrugging off actual concentration camps. TDS has them defending genocide.

@insinceredawg keep massaging those chicom talking points. Work the shaft bitch. Thats it, swallow like a good little bitch.

Imagine being mad about standing up for human rights and shrugging off actual concentration camps. TDS has them defending genocide.

This board has shrugged off the deaths of 200k fellow Americans and have cheered on the separation and detainment of thousands of migrant children. You really think I'm going to believe you guys suddenly care about the fate of 1M Muslims on the other side of the world?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

The Obama Admin locked up kids in "cages" and you didn't give a fuck about it.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

In this June 18, 2014 photo, two female detainees sleep in a holding cell, as the children are separated by age group and gender, at a US Customs and Border Protection center in Nogales, Arizona. Associated Press/Ross D. Franklin
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,395 Swaye's Wigwam

This board has shrugged off the deaths of 200k fellow Americans and have cheered on the separation and detainment of thousands of migrant children. You really think I'm going to believe you guys suddenly care about the fate of 1M Muslims on the other side of the world?
    200k deaths from a virus made in China and released by the CCP on the world...

"Suddenly" I've been talking about this for two or more years. Keep defending genocide comrade.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

Your conflation is an invalidation.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,442 Founders Club
    When the left stopped sending caravans kids stopped getting separated. Obama encouraged it. Trump stopped it. So yes, I care and will be voting for Trump again. You're welcome
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,334 Founders Club

You accused conservatives here of being in favor of grabbing kids and throwing them in cages.

200k deaths from a virus made in China and released by the CCP on the world...

"Suddenly" I've been talking about this for two or more years. Keep defending genocide comrade.
    Holy shit. I used to think you were smarter than the average Tugtard, perhaps a little misguided, but you've gone full retard with the conspiracy theories. Let me guess, you are a Q follower now as well.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,895 Swaye's Wigwam

Nice false equivalency. Stupid faggot.