Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Learned something surprising a couple days ago about the fast food industry

2»

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

Swaye said:

Any word on how Popeye's is doing? Axeing for @PurpleJ

J?
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,161

Every Chick-fil-A in the world is printing cash.

Around us they have increased to a third drivethru line. It’s insane

Used to be the one and only fast food (outside of Dick's) that I enjoyed. I gave it up after the owner declared that white people should wash the feet of black people.
    If you dislike the washing the feet thing, you’re going to hate the turning the other cheek thing
    To whom? The owner? Not sure you're understanding the concept of what you're quoting.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300
    edited September 2020

Used to be the one and only fast food (outside of Dick's) that I enjoyed. I gave it up after the owner declared that white people should wash the feet of black people.
    If you dislike the washing the feet thing, you’re going to hate the turning the other cheek thing
    To whom? The owner? Not sure you're understanding the concept of what you're quoting.
    Yeah the owner... this is from their handbook, it just keeps going!!!

You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if anyone would sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well. And if anyone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles. Give to the one who begs from you, and do not refuse the one who would borrow from you.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,161

Yeah the owner... this is from their handbook, it just keeps going!!!

You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if anyone would sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well. And if anyone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles. Give to the one who begs from you, and do not refuse the one who would borrow from you.
    Turning the other cheek has nothing to do with boycotting an establishment based on ownership having massive white guilt and inferring that all whites are racist and should wash the feet of black people as penance. My dollars aren't going to be used to go to whatever white-guilt initiatives he plans on funding.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Had chick Fila yesterday.

Puked last night.

Trumps fault