Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Adidas Gear 2.0

2»

Comments

• Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,485
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Canadawg said:

Sorry a lot of you sound old. These shoes are sick. Kids are wearing adidas way more than Nike these days since ye put his model out and these in particular are very wearable

I don’t know if kids wear more Adidas. I bet that is probably not true. Adidas did come back from the dead tho.

The worst phase was when people tried to pretend Under Armour was cool and better than Nike.
    Under Armour makes good stuff for working out. Some of the Project Rock stuff is also good.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Pay retail for an on hold programs shoes? Husky gear unfortunately has never been more irrelevant.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

Canadawg said:

Sorry a lot of you sound old. These shoes are sick. Kids are wearing adidas way more than Nike these days since ye put his model out and these in particular are very wearable

I don’t know if kids wear more Adidas. I bet that is probably not true. Adidas did come back from the dead tho.

The worst phase was when people tried to pretend Under Armour was cool and better than Nike.
    There was a definite point where Under Armour made a product that at least I found to be better than Nike ... personally Nike isn't a product that I enjoy wearing whether from a workout standpoint or golf related gear, etc.

Adidas I think has hurt UA more than Nike has.

From a golf gear standpoint, I really liked some of the UA shirts that I had about 5 years ago. The shirts are still ok. Adidas really has overtaken them in terms of quality for both shorts and shirts. Travis Mathew is for me the best product that I've worn in a while though.
    TM is a humble brag teq. Never heard of it and looked it up. Good looking shit, fucking expensive dude. Ross sell it or something or you just slanging that bitcoin as well...?

Edit: so for sake of not sounding like a hypocrite with a post in this thread. Is spending $150 on shoes like spending $90 on a polo? I say no but I’ll leave it to the judges to decide.
    Fuck yeah humble brag

I don’t buy a ton of product at full price ... I take advantage of deals (25% off full order, bundles, sales) for most things

I tend to play prior generation Bridgestone golf balls at $25-30 a dozen instead of $45 a dozen ... always have a few dozen of shit balls to bring out on days where I’m not playing well
  • Options
    SonnyShackelfordSonnyShackelford Member Posts: 917
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    The adidas gear is trash
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,073
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Just a heads up those purple ultraboosts are about 30% off today ($180 -> $126), well, per count down, 5 more hours on Fanatics. Most sizes appear to be available.

https://www.fanatics.com/college/washington-huskies/washington-huskies-adidas-ultraboost-10-dna-running-shoe-purple/gold/o-16+t-80823492+p-474302110450+z-9-775611107?_ref=p-SRP:m-GRID:i-r0c0:po-0