Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    California: Hit rock bottom, and keep digging!
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,121 Standard Supporter
    Crazy that say a 21 year old can molest an 11 year old and not be named a sex offender. Fuck this shit! This is sheer lunacy. The excuse is it interferes with LGBTQZTLASDDFGFREHFH sexual relations?

According to the bill's language, the goal of SB 145 is to “exempt from mandatory registration under the act a person convicted of certain offenses involving minors if the person is not more than 10 years older than the minor and if that offense is the only one requiring the person to register.”
    SFGbob said:

Because a sexual relationship between a 14 year old and 24 year old is perfectly naturally and not an unbalanced power dynamic. And you're right, this is being pushed by gay males who want to have sex with underage boys.

Pedophile is going to be removed from the list of mental disorders soon. I've been saying it for several years now. It's total insanity. But there are no pedo rings among our elected and unelected officials................
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,495 Founders Club
    Makes you wonder how those pedophile ring stories get started
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    edited September 2020
    Anyone else recall the arguments that were going on during the Catholic Priest molestation scandals? Leftists swore up and down that the fact most of the molestations involved adult men and underage boys had nothing to do with homosexuality, it was about pedophila. The priests weren't gay, they were pedophiles and the fact that they liked having sex with young boys had nothing to do with homosexuality.

And now shockingly, gay adult males are pushing hard to get rid of the prohibition against having sex with minors. But it has nothing to do with homosexuality, swearsies.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,908 Swaye's Wigwam
    What the fuck. Just when you think people can’t get any more morally bankrupt, they find new depths.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club
    The spin i'm seeing on my social media is that it's about equality of rights. If you are a guy who bangs an underage chick, there are considerations a judge can make based on the situation that wouldn't automatically force you to register as a sex offender (think boyfriend goes to college and comes back home on thanksgiving break to the high school party and something happens).
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,495 Founders Club
    Doogles said:

The spin i'm seeing on my social media is that it's about equality of rights. If you are a guy who bangs an underage chick, there are considerations a judge can make based on the situation that wouldn't automatically force you to register as a sex offender (think boyfriend goes to college and comes back home on thanksgiving break to the high school party and something happens).

Guy comes back for his 40th reunion......wait I don't think that works
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

South Park called it

Matt and Trey are always right
    Doogles said:

Then make the rule a 4 year gap.

10 is absolutely fucked.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,023 Standard Supporter
    I was told that the priests were chasing young boys was because the Church prohibited them from marrying hot women. Not sure how that applied to gay as phuck former Portland mayor Sam Adams and his underage intern.

edited September 2020

I was told that the priests were chasing young boys was because the Church prohibited them from marrying hot women. Not sure how that applied to gay as phuck former Portland mayor Sam Adams and his underage intern.

I mean the celibacy of the priesthood is problematic (lol!) but I think the required singleness attracts those wrestling with homosexual tendencies as much as it produces them.

That's my very outside perspective. Would love to hear @GrundleStiltzkin's diagnosis.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,023 Standard Supporter
    I'm not sure how much wrestling is involved. The Church set up a target rich environment. Corrupt from the very top with no enforcement mechanism and lots of vulnerable targets. Might as well hang out a recruiting poster.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    dnc said:

Doogles said:

Then make the rule a 4 year gap.

10 is absolutely fucked.
    Agreed. The proposed bill just means that there is now no distinction between oral, vaginal, and anal sex, and that a judge is given discretion to not apply the sex offender label in situations where it isn't appropriate (like an 18 year old dating a 17 year old). Before, that discretion was only available in cases of vagina sex, which is obviously nonsense.

What's baffling is that they don't also narrow the range of sex offender discretion. As unlikely as it may be, a judge shouldn't even have the opportunity to refrain from slapping a 24 year old with a sex offender tag for raping someone ten years younger.

Actually the church had to shut down two seminaries because they were recruiting gays. Seemed to be some sort of plan. No idea how that got going.
    That a 21 year old can bang an 11 year old makes no sense what so ever! But then we're talking democrats and the guy writing it is probably a pedophile.