Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

2»

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,495 Founders Club
    Did I predict the House? I also loved Eason.
    Had a bad year. I've caught more than I've dropped. My confidence level for November ebbs and flows.

The people will speak. September 1 I do think Trump will win.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

Had a bad year. I've caught more than I've dropped. My confidence level for November ebbs and flows.

Yeah - you did. I was all out over my skis with Eason, too. Burns my ass that Damone has it on me now. That fucker.

I still believe in the polls, even though they've been wrong before. I got 50 bones and a selection of Taylor's clams and oysters bet on old Sleepy Joe in November. He'd better wake the fuck up and get this done for me.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,495 Founders Club
    dflea said:

Yeah - you did. I was all out over my skis with Eason, too. Burns my ass that Damone has it on me now. That fucker.

I still believe in the polls, even though they've been wrong before. I got 50 bones and a selection of Taylor's clams and oysters bet on old Sleepy Joe in November. He'd better wake the fuck up and get this done for me.
    I think you and @incremetal_progress are the two on record for Joe. So we have something to look forward too lol
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

dflea said:

I think you and @incremetal_progress are the two on record for Joe. So we have something to look forward too lol

• HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    Race's confidence is unsettling, Ive been beaten enough that I expect to catch a black eye whether the house is clean or not.

Trump won because no one thought it was an actual possibility, they wont be so sloppy this time around.

Insurance plans on top of insurance plans.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,121 Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

Joe wants to ban sport fishing. It's racist.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,952 Founders Club
    Houhusky said:

Race's confidence is unsettling, Ive been beaten enough that I expect to catch a black eye whether the house is clean or not.

Trump won because no one thought it was an actual possibility, they wont be so sloppy this time around.

Insurance plans on top of insurance plans.

El oh fucking El.

Joe Biden. Nuff said on that.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,566 Standard Supporter
    edited September 2020

Sig pics are killing my productivity.

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,566 Standard Supporter
    edited September 2020
    Swaye said:

The gifs. The gifs...