Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,526 Founders Club
    Houhusky said:

Joe Hiden is a 10/10 name branding I have come to expect from Trump

Concast is a favorite
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    Houhusky said:

Joe Hiden is a 10/10 name branding I have come to expect from Trump

It’s difficult to top Liddle Adam Schiff if you know the context behind it.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,342 Swaye's Wigwam
    I really do wonder what it’s like to live in his world. It’s truly fascinating to me.

COVID and the USA response is not his fault as President but under Joe Biden it would be worse

Daily protests and Antifa shootings happening under his watch at this very moment but it’s Biden’s fault and we shouldn’t vote for him because it’s his fault.

Stock markets and 401K’s with some of the biggest losses in our lifetime.....again...not his fault but he’s the reason for the Dow Jones Industrial

Fascinating
    HuskyJW said:

I really do wonder what it’s like to live in his world. It’s truly fascinating to me.

COVID and the USA response is not his fault as President but under Joe Biden it would be worse

Daily protests and Antifa shootings happening under his watch at this very moment but it’s Biden’s fault and we shouldn’t vote for him because it’s his fault.

Stock markets and 401K’s with some of the biggest losses in our lifetime.....again...not his fault but he’s the reason for the Dow Jones Industrial

Fascinating

Dow is over 29,000 today. What are you talking about? My 401ks and IRAs look nice tonight. Biden and Democrats want to tax them. Vote NOT TRUMP.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,121 Standard Supporter
    Obama didn't build shit!

I said it would bottom at 19 and get back to 27. Didn't see 29 coming

Its true that if you lost your job it doesn't matter but the stock market was Obama's big claim to fame

The economy was cooking before the democrats gave us a gap year. And they'll still lose because enough voters understand that Biden will make it worse and he supports the shitheads fucking up the cities

Go ahead and deny it all you want. The people will speak this November

Another part of that is with 401k and IRA accounts still healthy, people can withdraw with a tax penalty. Is this a backdoor second relief bill?
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,359
    Looks like the Dow has the

Its true that if you lost your job it doesn't matter but the stock market was Obama's big claim to fame

The economy was cooking before the democrats gave us a gap year. And they'll still lose because enough voters understand that Biden will make it worse and he supports the shitheads fucking up the cities

The Dow has priced in how it expects the people to speak.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,495 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Looks like the Dow has the

The Dow has priced in how it expects the people to speak.
    Haha! No wonder you had to go to bumfuck Missouri to save your business. Is your Daddy now wondering why he seeded you money? Missouri!! 😂😂😂
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,342 Swaye's Wigwam

HuskyJW said:

Fascinating

Dow is over 29,000 today. What are you talking about? My 401ks and IRAs look nice tonight. Biden and Democrats want to tax them. Vote NOT TRUMP.
    Teflon Don
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,843 Standard Supporter
    HuskyJW said:

Fascinating

Trump did a great job fighting covid. BO and biden depleted all the stock piles to pay for welfare for dem voters but Trump the business man knew how to get the companies started in building it back up.

You take away the rat gov's putting the sick in with the elderly and we have a different situation. Biden called Trump a racist for shutting down travel to China and was having campaign stops till the end of March until he got afraid and spent the next 5 months in his basement.

You can't be this stupid and that much of a goose stepping moron can you?

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,884 Standard Supporter
    HuskyJW said:

Fascinating

Sack up, Nancy. The ride is far from over.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

Sure.

And the GOP is going to hold on to the house.

lol

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,495 Founders Club
    I don't care about the GOP
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

I don't care about the GOP

I know. Didn't say you did.