Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Spotify deletes Alex Jones from Joe Rogan archives

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Dude is bat shut crazy but to sensor that idiot is stupid
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Bad look for Rogan.
    Jones wasn’t the only guest Spotify deleted. Newsweek pointed out the list is rather large. Milo Yiannopoulos, CensoredTV’s Gavin McInnes, Chris D’Elia, Jordan Peterson’s daughter, Mikhaila Peterson, Louis Theroux, Owen Benjamin, and Joey Diaz were also left out.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,413 Founders Club

Bad look for Rogan.

Jones wasn’t the only guest Spotify deleted. Newsweek pointed out the list is rather large. Milo Yiannopoulos, CensoredTV’s Gavin McInnes, Chris D’Elia, Jordan Peterson’s daughter, Mikhaila Peterson, Louis Theroux, Owen Benjamin, and Joey Diaz were also left out.
    I have a hard time thinking Joe is okay with this.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,162
    Has it been confirmed that Spotify did this, or is it possible that Rogan chose to?
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,397 Swaye's Wigwam
    Joey Diaz wtf?
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

FireCohen said:

Bad look for Rogan.

Joe is hooker too, he works that shaft and swallows the gravy like the rest of them
    I would too for $100 million
    Same, but I would also give heavy eye contact

Has it been confirmed that Spotify did this, or is it possible that Rogan chose to?

Does it matter much?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited September 2020

Bad look for Rogan.

It’s not ideal but to pretend someone can get 100+ million and is gonna fight back against Joey Diaz and Chris D’Elia episodes being deleted is FS. Of course he’s going to just take the money and rightful so. He’s only put in over a decade of podcasts before he got corporate money.

Joe can bring them back next year if he doesn’t re-up with Spotify. Even if nothing changes, there are thousands of episodes to go back to if you wanna listen.

I like Rogan and he has a good show, but he’s the least funny famous comedian there is.

Bad look for Rogan.

It’s not ideal but to pretend someone can get 100+ million and is gonna fight back against Joey Diaz and Chris D’Elia episodes being deleted is FS. Of course he’s going to just take the money and rightful so. He’s only put in over a decade of podcasts before he got corporate money.

Joe can bring them back next year if he doesn’t re-up with Spotify. Even if nothing changes, there are thousands of episodes to go back to if you wanna listen.

I like Rogan and he has a good show, but he’s the least funny famous comedian there is.
    For me, I don't think of Joe as a comedian, and I don't listen to the 'chodes with comedians. I don't find them funny or interesting.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,568 Standard Supporter

FireCohen said:

Bad look for Rogan.

Joe is hooker too, he works that shaft and swallows the gravy like the rest of them
    I would too for $100 million
    For a $100 Million, I'd suck fetters' dick.

If I could find it.

• HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

Bad look for Rogan.

For me, I don't think of Joe as a comedian, and I don't listen to the 'chodes with comedians. I don't find them funny or interesting.
    The most interesting thing about Joe is I cant ever tell if he is playing the ignorant retard or if he actually has no clue about whatever topic that pops up outside of UFC and DMT coming from his guests... Sometimes it seems like he is doing some high level Socratic method stuff.

Either way he is really good at getting his guests to open up and talk freely and that is really refreshing in todays fake entertainment/news world.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,568 Standard Supporter
    Houhusky said:

Bad look for Rogan.

The most interesting thing about Joe is I cant ever tell if he is playing the ignorant retard or if he actually has no clue about whatever topic that pops up outside of UFC and DMT coming from his guests... Sometimes it seems like he is doing some high level Socratic method stuff.

Either way he is really good at getting his guests to open up and talk freely and that is really refreshing in todays fake entertainment/news world.
    They smoke a lot of Js and drink a lot of booze.

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,526 Founders Club
    That episode is a classick

YouTube will probably delete it too. 😐

Last I checked Alex is still on overnights on Phx wing nut radio station.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,208 Swaye's Wigwam

Bad look for Rogan.

Agreed. I will check one out every now and then when he doesn’t have a UFC fighter or comedian on. He show is good though when he has someone on that’s outside those areas and Joe basically is just sitting there trying learn.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    https://banned.video/watch?id=5f4e7dd6838dfb0597dfd834

It’s fine. It has to do with the rollout. No censoring and that’s coming from the horse’s mouth.

https://banned.video/watch?id=5f4e7dd6838dfb0597dfd834

It’s fine. It has to do with the rollout. No censoring and that’s coming from the horse’s mouth.

Dammit, he's kinda likable there.