Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The 12's FS...

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,543
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tailgater said:

PurpleJ said:

Tailgater said:

The question arises: would the NFL be willing to pay Lynch $50,000 to talk to the media? I would think the guy earns his $millions entertaining us on the football field, not in the locker-room.

That $50k is already included in his salary. The players are required to speak with the media as part of their contract.
    And you know for certain what Lynch's contract specifies? I'm sure all player contracts as approved by the NFL stipulate that all league rules and policies be adhered to, but it's the Seahawks who pay Lynch per the terms of his contract, not the NFL. Thus, it's the Seahawks that should be fined $50,000 because their star RB refuses to talk to the media and if the Seahawks don't like it, they can deal with Lynch and the media.

There is such a thing as free speech and the right to work in America. No contract written and agreed to under the god of Fucking Media can take away a man's pay simply because he excercised his rights where no innocent parties are injured or damaged by such conduct.

Why would the Seahawks be held liable for the actions of an individual? You're pressing.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited January 2014
    phineas said:

Imagine someone getting an autograph from a player, like tate or sherman. Do those guys call fans 12s to their face? That would be pretty fucking embarrassing, imo

@phineas - Here's your answer. This is what Lynch posted on his FB page:

"Thank u to the 12s for tryin to help out, I will match the money raised and send it to a charity #12thMan #beastmode #Seahawks"

It should have read: "You 12s are FS. I'm fine paying the $50K fine and you MF'ers should raise money for people who may actually need it. #beastmode #charity"
  • Options
    3db_thegreatest3db_thegreatest Member Posts: 14
    First Comment 5 Up Votes
    This is great. Let's denigrate a retarded all in fan base because that would be terrible for winning. I thought winning was what mattered. But please continue to bring your holier than Seattle attitude to the table. Crazy fans = winning. All they care about is winning. Yeah, we get it you are smarter than them.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

This is great. Let's denigrate a retarded all in fan base because that would be terrible for winning. I thought winning was what mattered. But please continue to bring your holier than Seattle attitude to the table. Crazy fans = winning. All they care about is winning. Yeah, we get it you are smarter than them.

LEAVE!
  • Options
    He's going to take that literally.
  • Options
    First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Real doog response by you
  • Options
    First Comment 5 Up Votes
    If you had thrown in an 'its the bidness' or maybe a stop 'twisting' words...
  • Options

If you had thrown in an 'its the bidness' or maybe a stop 'twisting' words...

Getting better.

• Options
    First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Let us look at teams that win:

They all have crazy fan bases

Lets look at the doogs:

They have a 'crazy' fan base

Tell me if you can figure out the difference bitch
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

of course it's all about winning. If the hawks won the SB I wouldn't give a fuck about how dumb our fanbase is.
    Next year they'd be even more obnoxious though
  • Options
    First Comment 5 Up Votes
    You are missing the point. A crazy fan base isn't an outcome its a symptom. Another kimberly that doesnt realize the difference between cause and effect.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I love the home field advantage the Seahawks have. I hate that there are idiots in Kent donating their welfare dollars to help pay a just fine for a multimillionaire.
  • Options
    First Comment 5 Up Votes
    And please hit me with some stupid stats. Reality is what reality is. A crazy demanding fan base that puts money in 'important' peoples pockets gets results. Trust me, I am important
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Can we change his name to twelve pls ^^
  • Options
    First Comment 5 Up Votes
    phineas said:

Can we change his name to twelve pls ^^

So worried. Go ahead and change my name, will not change reality.

Winners win and losers lose. You strike me as one of the latter.

• Options
    I'm hearing that Lynch denying access to the program is reminding people of Ty Willingham.

Look I'm not comparing Marshawn Lynch to Ty Willingham but I'm simply bringing up how neither guy cared for the media.

We all saw how the Ty era ended btw.
  • Options
    First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Your talents of comparative analysis are impressive.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Your talents of comparative analysis are impressive.

whooosh
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I don't see an issue in being a Seahawks fan, although I do hate the faggotry that is the "12th man". Why can't fans go to games and be fucking loud because the team is good and not because of some stupid fucking fraternity where everyone gives each other head and refers to themselves as "12s".

tldr: Seahawks are fun to watch, the 12th man can DIAFF (and bring Macklemore with them).